Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Them Passa Passa videos breh :smugfavre:

are brehs still on this
wtf-daggering.gif

Major_Lazer_daggering.gif
:shaq:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm sure you don't but, I've seen a lot of those dancehall videos, and based on youtube and its general accuracy...:usure:

That dance has much more in common with a white girl tryna p*ssy pop than we professional men of rhythm dry (and sometimes not so dry:ehh:) humping any and everything.

Side story: The other night at a party at a brehs house I turned on Pon De Floor then turned all the lights out and daggered the shyt out of these two hippie chicks.

Once it came on in a club in Orlando and we constructed a six person daggerin megazord.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Side story: The other night at a party at a brehs house I turned on Pon De Floor then turned all the lights out and daggered the shyt out of these two hippie chicks.

Once it came on in a club in Orlando and we constructed a six person daggerin megazord.

daggering-gif-5219.jpg

:myman:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Them Passa Passa videos breh :smugfavre:

are brehs still on this
wtf-daggering.gif

Major_Lazer_daggering.gif
:shaq:

:skip:
Just to let you know, dude in those gifs left that stuff behind to become a Christian. Canceled a bunch of shows late last year and left this stuff behind.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
God damn brehs just finished the 4th season of Dexter and watched the 1st ep of the 5th season and wtf?!?!

Damn why they have to dead Rita like that?! I loved her brehs, she was just so simple and beautiful and fragile, she just wanted to love and be loved back, why they have to do that, what course will the show run now?! Rita was the one keeping Dexter human, reminding him that he had to fit in and be normal, what have it mates?!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
^ that was the last ep i saw but i lose touch after that, let me know if its any good after that