Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
sphinx-front-wa-2001.jpg

answer this one question correctly and you shall pass

what's your favorite team to dikkride in sao paulo? :birdman:

:aicmon: Fam. You know I keep it real.
Whoever is winning?:yeshrug:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Vai tomar no cuuu :wow:

@Don Rhymus your team yesterday against Newells :whew:

They're gonna be annoying as fukk until the final, against some shyt team called Olimpia no less :snoop:

Atletico Mineiro* 2 - Newell's 0 (Agg 2-2) (Pens 3-2) (July 10, 2013) longer highlights | Football goal videos, highlights & clips - 101GG

Atletico lost the first leg 2-0 away, and yesterday they scored their 2nd goal late in the 2nd half to send the game to pks. A shyt load of pks were missed by both teams but Victor came on top to save Maxi Rodriguez's last pk to secure their qualifying.

fukkk :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arsenal fans = battered women...

southampton just snatched up wanyama, while arsenal's only signed another youngster...

but but but...arsene has money to spend :laff:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arsenal fans = battered women...

southampton just snatched up wanyama, while arsenal's only signed another youngster...

but but but...arsene has money to spend :laff:

What does Southampton picking up Wanyama have to do with Arsenal's transfer targets?

Are you suggesting Arsenal should have gone after Wanyama?

Mind you if this Barry speculation is anymore than nonsense i'll be waiting at gooner towers with a sworn of shotgun!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him). Don't know what will happen. Thiago is the only player I want, that's what I told them.
Please dont do it :damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm ready to ride :birdman:
@ghost305 When it comes to this Jamaican living in SoFlo posting in OFT shyt, I'M THAT nikka BREHDREN

YOU HEARD ME

I'M BOB MARLEY

YOU ARE THE WAILERS nikka

AND NOT THE GOOD WAILERS LIKE PETER TOSH

YOU AN OLE KOOLANT BROWN ASS nikka nikka
:dead: swear to god this just had just started playing when i clicked this post

2Pac - When We Ride On Our Enemies OG - YouTube

im not saying im not down..but @ghost305 is a probationary OFT CC member

if we're gonna neg some of your bredrin let's get that fake brazilian @AkaDemiK or is it @Akademiks

i can never it straight :upsetfavre: one time i went after a jamaican posting in here because i thought it was him :russ: had a totally different name too :russ:

OAHlia6.png
how you gonna neg me on another forum(for statin a fact :really: ) and come on OFT and :bustback: at me again???
gW39t.png

and like i said Jamie Foxx better hope for a hit :umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've kind of adjusted to it by now :manny:.

It's a little less confusing with less clutter than bs (probably due to fewer subforums) and there is a mobile version as well.

we'll see when the early reviews come in over the weekend.

People are goin to hate it.

I was :snoop: at that thread in the locker room where everyone was dikk riding it and im like im not a fan of xenforo, it makes shyt easier but its a fukkin eye sore as everything is too bunched up. Making things look sleeker doesnt always mean better. All the people who use to work for VB, now work for Xenforo.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thiago set to sign for Bayern :beli: . Why couldnt utd just pay the buyout fee?? :mindblown:

Did he want to go there in the first place ? I dont think Utd would hesitate to pay his low buyout fee, his father seems to have been calling the shots all the time and probably tried to get him a raise at Barca. Pep is building some machine out here, getting all those midfielders and having 2 players at each position.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Did he want to go there in the first place ? I dont think Utd would hesitate to pay his low buyout fee, his father seems to have been calling the shots all the time and probably tried to get him a raise at Barca. Pep is building some machine out here, getting all those midfielders and having 2 players at each position.
There were rumors about contract terms already agreed upon. But they were waitin on Barca to negotiate the fee. Thiago also wanted the same clause he had in his Barca contract to be included in the UTD too(i.e "if he doesnt get a certain amount of games then...")

Heard he was dying to play for Moyes too :childplease:

$$$$$ :smugfavre: