Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that little tidbit has always been interesting to me, almost as much as his music

heron - Imgur

read up breh

BS is garbage, I still hate the layout, but if it's stable it's stable and I can live with that

the amount of (relative to American soccer) c00ns I see on BS though, especially the YA Brit-wannabes :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Negged :wow:
@horse. kills I'm still just having fun out here! My boyish enthusiasm has lasted until the very last day :blessed:

Yea, I'm not feeling it so far , it looks cheap tbh and I hate multiple line sigs.

Since we leaving the bulletin someone give me green so I could hit three green bar. :wow:

pretty sure rep is staying with us brehs

it better, i'm in that light green phase :damn:

http://www.the-coli.com/4783074-post313.html

my masculine enthusiasm can't be snuffed :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
on second thought, i'm bout to go on a negging spree just in case it's not. like when a plane is about to crash and everyone admits all the shyt they've been hiding for years, only for the plane for to be saved at the last second and make shyt awkward. kinda like that

let's spreadsheet this bytch. @Don Rhymus let's collab on this neg warfare. and make sure we @ whomever we decide to get at too

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
on second thought, i'm bout to go on a negging spree just in case it's not. like when a plane is about to crash and everyone admits all the shyt they've been hiding for years, only for the plane for to be saved at the last second and make shyt awkward. kinda like that

let's spreadsheet this bytch. @Don Rhymus let's collab on this neg warfare. and make sure we @ whomever we decide to get at too

I'm ready to ride :birdman:
@ghost305 When it comes to this Jamaican living in SoFlo posting in OFT shyt, I'M THAT nikka BREHDREN

YOU HEARD ME

I'M BOB MARLEY

YOU ARE THE WAILERS nikka

AND NOT THE GOOD WAILERS LIKE PETER TOSH

YOU AN OLE KOOLANT BROWN ASS nikka nikka

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm ready to ride :birdman:

@ghost_305 When it comes to this Jamaican living in SoFlo posting in OFT shyt, I'M THAT nikka BREHDREN

YOU HEARD ME

I'M BOB MARLEY

YOU ARE THE WAILERS nikka

AND NOT THE GOOD WAILERS LIKE PETER TOSH

YOU AN OLE KOOLANT BROWN ASS nikka nikka

:dead: swear to god this just had just started playing when i clicked this post

im not saying im not down..but @ghost305 is a probationary OFT CC member

if we're gonna neg some of your bredrin let's get that fake brazilian @AkaDemiK or is it @Akademiks

i can never it straight :upsetfavre: one time i went after a jamaican posting in here because i thought it was him :russ: had a totally different name too :russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:dead:

Honestly the breh ghost is cool, just the first name I could think of for some instabeef. Like, I actually read his posts and see what his opinions are on shyt.

The token Jamaican/Brazilian dikkriding/barca stanning mafia can politely go fukk themselves. The ole post during meaningless international matches and CL semi-finals squad.

The gala/malaga/bayern/bvb dikkriding era was fantastic for this thread. I didn't even read posts belonging to those who didn't have a shield up in their avatar. Streamlined lurking.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
The gala/malaga/bayern/bvb dikkriding era was fantastic for this thread. I didn't even read posts belonging to those who didn't have a shield up in their avatar. Streamlined lurking.

tumblr_majfg69BV01rus8c2.gif

it still bubbles on the low with the brazilian clubs but we got some prideful euros who wont get involved :shaq2:

so @mastermind you been on wolf status outside of OFT longer than anyone here, who should we get at? cause i just added 50 new cells to my googledoc that must be filled :whew:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dead: swear to god this just had just started playing when i clicked this post

2Pac - When We Ride On Our Enemies OG - YouTube

im not saying im not down..but @ghost305 is a probationary OFT CC member

if we're gonna neg some of your bredrin let's get that fake brazilian @AkaDemiK or is it @Akademiks

i can never it straight :upsetfavre: one time i went after a jamaican posting in here because i thought it was him :russ: had a totally different name too :russ:

:dead: it's the guy without an s -AkaDemiK

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so @mastermind you been on wolf status outside of OFT longer than anyone here, who should we get at? cause i just added 50 new cells to my googledoc that must be filled :whew:

im goin to bed, but i'll be exporting that spreadsheet, first thing in the AM.

:whoo:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
im goin to bed, but i'll be exporting that spreadsheet, first thing in the AM.

:whoo:

we're goin offline tomorrow for up to 24, if we dont go out in a blaze of glory, we'll burn the new forest down off break :demonic:

seriously if this new board sucks, i say we invade the e-fed that @Don Rhymus is part of and just make it go completely off course. like the crack epidemic destroying middle class neighborhoods in the 80s

dudes gonna come back from summer vacation and see their windows smashed and neighbors sleeping in gutters like :dwillhuh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:dead:

Honestly the breh ghost is cool, just the first name I could think of for some instabeef. Like, I actually read his posts and see what his opinions are on shyt.

The token Jamaican/Brazilian dikkriding/barca stanning mafia can politely go fukk themselves. The ole post during meaningless international matches and CL semi-finals squad.

It was too late for me to hop on a bandwagon. I came in after everyone had already picked a side so I didn't know what to do at first. I was going to hop on the side most people chose but that would have made me an even bigger bandwagoner. Would it have been too awkward to dikk ride stans? Is there a rule against that?:unsure:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was too late for me to hop on a bandwagon. I came in after everyone had already picked a side so I didn't know what to do at first. I was going to hop on the side most people chose but that would have made me an even bigger bandwagoner. Would it have been too awkward to dikk ride stans? Is there a rule against that?:unsure:

sphinx-front-wa-2001.jpg

answer this one question correctly and you shall pass

what's your favorite team to dikkride in sao paulo? :birdman: