Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Froome doing his best impersonation of Lance by killing the opposition early :wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I must say that I don't believe this dude Froome and the Sky team. They look and act so much like US Postal. I mean, look at Porte smiling while increasing the gap on the riders behind him (such as Valverde, Schleck, Contador...) on a climb like this.

That said, it's great cycling to watch :ahh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I must say that I don't believe this dude Froome and the Sky team. They look and act so much like US Postal. I mean, look at Porte smiling while increasing the gap on the riders behind him (such as Valverde, Schleck, Contador...) on a climb like this.

That said, it's great cycling to watch :ahh:

:birdman: Froome got them East African lungs.

Porte wasnt smilin that was pain on his face

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:birdman: Froome got them East African lungs.

Porte wasnt smilin that was pain on his face
He must have them since 2011 then :mjpls:

Anyway, that was an entertaining stage even if I had to watch Bartoli at the same time :sadcam:. I'm looking forward to the next stages even if I'm kinda disappointed because Froome just killed the suspense...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He must have them since 2011 then :mjpls:

Anyway, that was an entertaining stage even if I had to watch Bartoli at the same time :sadcam:. I'm looking forward to the next stages even if I'm kinda disappointed because Froome just killed the suspense...

Froome finished in the top 3 iirc in the 2011 Vuelta. Go to youtube and look for Froome vs Cobo in the 2011 Vuelta, Froome been ready.

concise

Veteran
Daps
What is the point of these "superstar & friends" friendlies and why is this one on ESPN?