Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and now hopefully end that mexican experiment

torres, castillo, corona.. sorry brehs

beckerman too

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Tony Martin's back and dude still riding...

BOeRnZWCMAA5ysm.jpg
:wow:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck,

Who's the Sean Yates dude on British Eurosport Live ?
The way he talks is weird... Is that an accent ? Was he victim of an accident (car or vascular ?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck,

Who's the Sean Yates dude on British Eurosport Live ?
The way he talks is weird... Is that an accent ? Was he victim of an accident (car or vascular ?)

A cyclist from the 80's and 90's wore the yellow jersey in his last Tour back in 93/4, was Director Sportif for Sky last year and worked with Lance for a few years as a rider and in management roles

I have no idea, he sounds like hes taken too many substances thru out his life tho. Bit what was more interestin was what he said about last years tour when Froome attacked 3.5km before he was suppose to and that rumour was that Wiggins waanted to quit the tour because of it :ohhh: and all Yates said was read my book next month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Voeckler with no interest for the Yellow Jersey = entertainement :blessed:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
A cyclist from the 80's and 90's wore the yellow jersey in his last Tour back in 93/4, was Director Sportif for Sky last year and worked with Lance for a few years as a rider and in management roles

I have no idea, he sounds like hes taken too many substances thru out his life tho. Bit what was more interestin was what he said about last years tour when Froome attacked 3.5km before he was suppose to and that rumour was that Wiggins waanted to quit the tour because of it :ohhh: and all Yates said was read my book next month.

:ohhh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
By the way, it was obvious that Froome was the best in the mountain and could eat Wiggins with ease last year.

This dude Quintana puttin a performace. It's so easy for him :scheme: