Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tune right, is gonna be my new obsession, my word, Silkie went in with this. So simple, nothing technical at all, just a pure vibes tune.

:lawd:

I wish found a better and longer clip, and Joe Nice's annoys voice me

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stole this from GW

Arsenal have made a £20m offer for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 27, which will spark a rival bid from Chelsea.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

But 29-year-old Chelsea striker Fernando Torres could partner Real Madrid forward Gonzalo Higuain, 25, in a new-look Arsenal frontline if manager Arsene Wenger gets his way.
Full story: Sunday People

:pachaha::troll::skip::steviej::laugh::laff:

This is the funniest shyt, i've read in a long long while.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I saw The Hives live yesterday :ahhh:
Pelle Almqvist the GAWD :lawd:

Great atmosphere :ehh:

This tune right, is gonna be my new obsession, my word, Silkie went in with this. So simple, nothing technical at all, just a pure vibes tune.

:lawd:

Silkie - Jazz Dub - YouTube

I wish found a better and longer clip, and Joe Nice's annoys voice me
smooth.gif

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question:

Do you guys view countries in Europe/around the world who play American Football the same way we see MLS (football in America)?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Question:

Do you guys view countries in Europe/around the world who play American Football the same way we see MLS (football in America)?

Yes, no knock on euros who play our football, but all the best players play in the NFL. Same with all the best footy players play in European.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:damn: Chelsea agrees with Napoli for Cavani :damn: :damn: :damn:

:ohlawd: Suarez off to Real, RAWK meltdown :bow:
I wish you brehs would stop acting like deals are in the bag when they aint in the bag. Got me loading news sites like :lupe:

We already took care of Nadal over here, Brazil about to put another spanner in the works of the modern day East Germany tonight :pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i think it's clear that MLS, while still in relative infancy, is miles ahead of any foreign "gridiron" league, save for the CFL.

Thats because Gridiron over hurr is a part time sport/hobby. When brehs got some free time, i.e you have TV presenters/celebrities doing it in the British League. You had Andrew Shue. :yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I wish you brehs would stop acting like deals are in the bag when they aint in the bag. Got me loading news sites like :lupe:

We already took care of Nadal over here, Brazil about to put another spanner in the works of the modern day East Germany tonight :pacspit:

:whoa: Seems the weather is gettin to you ol chap. You and I both know nothings confirmed until Sky Sources do so :skip::scusthov: