Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What is the deal with this? Liverpool saying he hasn't handed in a formal request, Suarez hasn't said a word since his rants in the beginning, and I just read Madrid plan on using Benzama as the first option and Morata as the second. not sure what to believe

Real dont need Suarez tbh, they jsut want him because they can. They have C dot who scores twice as many goals as Suarez does. They dont need his creativity because they have Isco & Ozil for that. Skullduggery/fukkery, Ramos & Pepe got that covered too.

Morata and Jese are ready to start gettin games in the Real 1st team.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: :wow::to::to:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/69360936]Eight Years of Memories on Vimeo[/ame]

The Gary Neville part I could do without tho. :snoop: Cringeworthy.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Real dont need Suarez tbh, they jsut want him because they can. They have C dot who scores twice as many goals as Suarez does. They dont need his creativity because they have Isco & Ozil for that. Skullduggery/fukkery, Ramos & Pepe got that covered too.

Morata and Jese are ready to start gettin games in the Real 1st team.

Suarez is one of the few people on this planet that embodies all of that. Honestly just want him to leave so I can enjoy his fukkery from a distance. Thinking back that last minute goal and biting fukery kinda hurt:sadbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Suarez is one of the few people on this planet that embodies all of that. Honestly just want him to leave so I can enjoy his fukkery from a distance. Thinking back that last minute goal and biting fukery kinda hurt:sadbron:

But the way Suarez's rep is at the moment and with all the fukkery Real had with Mourinho, I wouldnt put it past them to go :whoa: nah your good we want a normal season for a change. Even tho Real & represent fukkery of the highest order.

Just look at Liverppols transfers thus far. Rodgers has already brought 2 attackin/forward players this summer and they linked with Mkhitaryan also, where is he goin to play :mjpls: where Coutinho goin to play :patrice: It does look liek they are preparing for life without Suarez

Just look at the other attackin players they have

Sturridge
Aspas
Luis Alberto
Borini
Sterling
Suso
Pacheco
Yesil
That Japmerican that posts hurr

And whats even more lulz there is not a proper CF amongst that lot either. Rodgers ball :dead:

The Carroll money has been spent on the 2 Iberians and the keeper and they still need another CB and a CM and they have no European football this season either..

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Egyptian breh named Trezeget just scored vs England u20
wp1fpn5.gif

Shieet my bad :patrice:

Even on that Opera turbo mode? :leon:

My connection is cool so no need for that turbo mode, but best believe it would have dealt with all those videos :barack:

Think I need a new laptop tbh, got this one back in 08 so will need to upgrade sooner rather than later.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Is it me or is NBCSN already the best sports network? :wow:

You got just today and tomorrow - MLS, Tour de France, Formula 1, and they just had hockey. Add tennis and it would be the GOAT "alternative" sports channel

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9US5x6iMxno"]Tim Cahill, Robbie Rogers, the Sons of Ben | MLS Insider Episode 1 (Full Show) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7m7dSIPOWg"]Raul Fernandez & Houston Dynamo | MLS Insider, Episode 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Also, has anyone caught MLS Insider the last two weeks?

Instant appointment viewing for me, it was EXACTLY what the league needed.

The Cahill and Fernandez/Peru story :bow: