Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Spain vs Italy goes to penalty kicks. THIS IS AMAZING, TOP QUALITY.

2009: USA owns Spain. This is just a friendly tournament anyway, who cares :lolbro:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
All the Jay-Z threads in the booth have had me :dead: the past few days.

Watching all those Samsung Magna Carta Holy Grail ads though, Camel really is talking a load of shyt on there.

It's not even all that much about what he's saying, it's just that he sounds obnoxious as fukk when he's talking, which, now that I think of it is the first time I've ever sat down and listened to Jay-Z when he wasn't rapping :ohhh: and I can sorta see why.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
All the Jay-Z threads in the booth have had me :dead: the past few days.

Watching all those Samsung Magna Carta Holy Grail ads though, Camel really is talking a load of shyt on there.

It's not even all that much about what he's saying, it's just that he sounds obnoxious as fukk when he's talking, which, now that I think of it is the first time I've ever sat down and listened to Jay-Z when he wasn't rapping :ohhh: and I can sorta see why.
he really thinks he is an ar-teest :bryan:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
On some real shyt the hate for Jay-Z on this site disgusts me. Matter of fact it annoys me that pretty much every section of this site has these cliche ridden stan wars constantly taking place and derailing most of the topics. You can't visit the coliseum without seeing 20 Lebron vs Kobe circle jerks. You can't visit the booth without someone finding a way to shyt on either Nas, Jay, or Kanye in some imaginary way. You can't visit the TSC without Rock vs "Kliq" shenanigans. Arcadium obviously has the console fanboys. TLR is just a unique mix of fakkits, c00ns, trolls, and simps. You literally have dudes creating topics to start that racial warfare bullshyt while some racist troll calls black people all types of names while some c00n cosigns.:scusthov:.

On the low I have hated certain aspects of this site for months yet I can't stay away:snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
On the low I have hated certain aspects of this site for months yet I can't stay away:snoop:

I'm right there with you breh. Some things are funny.

But I remember a few months ago muttering to myself, "Christ, I fukking hate this place :upsetfavre:"

But I'm still here, mainly because OFT and there are sometimes a few interesting threads sprinkled throughout the site.

Could be because I don't really know of too many alternatives. Reddit hurts my eyes tbh. Twitter gets boring.

To be perfectly honest I spend most of my time here and on The Guardian, I would transition over to the Guardian for main discussion purposes but they're way too active. I'll find an article and that shyt will already have 200+ responses.:upsetfavre:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On some real shyt the hate for Jay-Z on this site disgusts me. Matter of fact it annoys me that pretty much every section of this site has these cliche ridden stan wars constantly taking place and derailing most of the topics. You can't visit the coliseum without seeing 20 Lebron vs Kobe circle jerks. You can't visit the booth without someone finding a way to shyt on either Nas, Jay, or Kanye in some imaginary way. You can't visit the TSC without Rock vs "Kliq" shenanigans. Arcadium obviously has the console fanboys. TLR is just a unique mix of fakkits, c00ns, trolls, and simps. You literally have dudes creating topics to start that racial warfare bullshyt while some racist troll calls black people all types of names while some c00n cosigns.:scusthov:.

The OFT Country Club will do that to a breh :blessed:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm right there with you breh. Some things are funny.

But I remember a few months ago muttering to myself, "Christ, I fukking hate this place :upsetfavre:"

But I'm still here, mainly because OFT and there are sometimes a few interesting threads sprinkled throughout the site.

Could be because I don't really know of too many alternatives. Reddit hurts my eyes tbh. Twitter gets boring.

To be perfectly honest I spend most of my time here and on The Guardian, I would transition over to the Guardian for main discussion purposes but they're way too active. I'll find an article and that shyt will already have 200+ responses.:upsetfavre:
This is the main thing the coli has going for it when you think about it. It has the perfect amount of activity for discussions without being overwhelmed/just another face in the crowd or having you sitting there reading the same shyt over and over because the place is dead

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Moyes buying his own players.:bow:

jhIuXkvX7ExIl.png
:bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ey lads, post all of your oft football smileys and i'll put them in the OP so they're easy to find.

:smugrvp::ronlaugh: