Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt was terrible, took forever to load pages, just very clunky all around.

When Twitter loaded up like a Netscape 98 webpage I was done

642px-Netscape_Navigator.png

:laugh:

Tbh I only get that if/when my connection is slow for whatever reason. There's an Opera turbo mode that uses less data so you aren't downloading as much and things are waaay quicker.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Spurs need a pretty size able clear out this summer so bye bye to Hudd and Parker most likely. If this paulhino deal goes through I can see us going 4-3-3
Throw in Livermore. our CMs next season will prolly be holtby,siggy, Carroll,sandro,Paulinho,dembele,luongo.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Was just talking about it last night. In 20 years were gonna start seeing something like a male menopause. These new brehs sexual organs are in action an unprecedented amount of times. 10 times a day from 13 to 43? Were gonna start seeing dudes testicles just burn out, just say "no more". penises might fall off as we discover theres a finite number of times you can put increased blood rates through them shyts, we just dont know, these new brehs gonna be the first in human history to test the limits. It like the long term dangers of mobile phones, we just dont know.

:dead: :dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I hear hes got something about him. Did read that alot of peopel were :mindblown: that he wasnt selected for the u21's
He's :noah: breh left footed cm great passing ability/technique but really small frame. Easily our best prospect, might end up getting a prem loan this season if Hudd stays.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's :noah: breh left footed cm great passing ability/technique but really small frame. Easily our best prospect, might end up getting a prem loan this season if Hudd stays.

Thudd too slow to play the way AVB wants to play. He needs a change of scenery himself. Hes at the age where he needs to play week in week out, his passin range is :lawd: and his tekkers are good, better than expected for a fat/big lad

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically just described McEachran. I've seen Carroll and he's alright, looks tidy in possession. :tu:

Players like that thrive with good players around them who understand their game. McEachran did alright with Middlesbrough but he was playing with cloggers. Had he played with Mata, Hazard etc he would have been around players who suit his game and performed much better for it. The same would probably go for Carroll as well if given more games at Spurs.

Still haven't given up on McEachran. He just needs a Chelsea manager to give him a proper chance even as a squad player.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Basically just described McEachran. I've seen Carroll and he's alright, looks tidy in possession. :tu:

Players like that thrive with good players around them who understand their game. McEachran did alright with Middlesbrough but he was playing with cloggers. Had he played with Mata, Hazard etc he would have been around players who suit his game and performed much better for it. The same would probably go for Carroll as well if given more games at Spurs.

Still haven't given up on McEachran. He just needs a Chelsea manager to give him a proper chance even as a squad player.

:ohlawd:

:sadcam: But Some breh called Lowe & Jordan Henderson are better :comeon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's why all this 'we cant produce technical players' nonsense is just that, nonsense. They're out there but when clowns like Pearce and Noel Blake are managing youth teams wot the fack do you expect to happen? :wtf:

:snoop: I was sayin to someone the other week, another one of the problem with English football, we got journeymen div 1 & 2 players tryin to teach the England footballers of tomorrow how to play football :dead: