Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get my stanning on for a bit, I really hope during these couple past years, the Brasilian people are truly starting to appreciate what a special talent Rivaldo was.

Back on Neymar, I really wished he didn't pick Barca. And I don't understand why Barca signed him. Really seems like a vanity signing, which has never really worked well for them.

I just feel like this kid and peoples didn't make the right choice

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I want to like Neymar, and I want all the anglo-centrics who said he'd flop to be proven wrong Ibra style, and to the fickle simpletons who thought he couldnt even tie his laces hes probably done that. But I just cant get excited about his play. Forget Ronaldinho and them, he doesnt even dazzle me like Robinho did. Theres no real magic there. But the world needs a top brazilian so im backing him, and hes got time.

And im mad Suarez has frauded in this tournament too, no way Madrid comes for this bum now.

But the tournaments been great. Its now the most consistent international tournament in the world in terms of entertainment. Euros have been dogshyt since 2004, World Cups :laugh:, Copa? Fun watching messi flop but thats it. ACN, yawn.

Watch Broner-Malinaggi. The italian is weaker than this punchline. And broner is a clown with all that jessica stuff, bragging about saving jumps :snoop: and he didnt impress me in the ring last night.

Post summary: im unimpressed by a whole lot

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to like Neymar, and I want all the anglo-centrics who said he'd flop to be proven wrong Ibra style, and to the fickle simpletons hes done that. But I just cant get excited about his play. Forget Ronaldinho and them, he doesnt even dazzle me like Robinho did. Theres no real magic there. But the world needs a top brazilian so im backing him, and hes got time.

I'm sorta the same way, I like the kid, and wanna see him do good. But I just don't see it, he's a good player, but that's it. There's nothing spectacular about him.

That's what annoys me so much about this period we are living in, the hype era. Where everything that is just good, is now the best ever, the greatest thing ever:shaq2:

And the one fukking thing he's brilliant at, set pieces, and he goes to Barca:laugh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do have to say i've been very impressed with this Brasil squad, a lot better than I thought. Got good depth at defense, and midfield. And in my opinion are the 3rd best team in the world right now, behind the Spics, and the Krauts. Only thing that doesn't impress me, is the strikeforce.

@Holli, i'm really curious about Lucas Moura, only seen clips of him, what's the talk about him.

I expect Brasil to be in the semis, next year, along with Spain and Germany. The Belgium, don't care how talented they are, they ain't doing shyt. France are just a better defensive version of England. Argentina, I don't know what to expect from them.

Colombia might be that surprise team.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euro 2008 was crack :ufdup:

Best football tournament I've seen since euro 2000

Spain was actually entertaining

All of Holland's games were piff

The fukkery of France and to a lesser degree Italy

The pure craziness of the games involving Turkey

Croatia upsetting Germany

NO England :blessed:

Tournament was heat.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I do have to say i've been very impressed with this Brasil squad, a lot better than I thought. Got good depth at defense, and midfield. And in my opinion are the 3rd best team in the world right now, behind the Spics, and the Krauts. Only thing that doesn't impress me, is the strikeforce.

@Holli, i'm really curious about Lucas Moura, only seen clips of him, what's the talk about him.

I expect Brasil to be in the semis, next year, along with Spain and Germany. The Belgium, don't care how talented they are, they ain't doing shyt. France are just a better defensive version of England. Argentina, I don't know what to expect from them.

Colombia might be that surprise team.

How crazy is it that the only thing Brazil is lacking is the Strikers.
:dead:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best football tournament I've seen since euro 2000

Spain was actually entertaining

All of Holland's games were piff

The fukkery of France and to a lesser degree Italy

The pure craziness of the games involving Turkey

Croatia upsetting Germany

NO England :blessed:

Tournament was heat.

WC 98, Copa 99, and Euro 2000, we were blessed :blessed:during that late 90's/early 2000's era.

Teams were loaded