Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still not buying the Neymar hysteric, yes he's shown he's great at set pieces. But overall nothing i've seen tells me that he's not gonna be the next Robinho.

Today was a perfectly example of that, those two set pieces, completely obscures the fact that. Nothing he did in the general play was successful, he got shut down time and time again. Got frustrated easily, resorted to diving(which he did on the play, that led to the freekick goal), and was comfortably taken away by a meh Italian defense in the general play.

He'll do his thing against relegation also rands of La Liga and the make up the numbers brigade in the CL, but a halfway decent defense will shut him down. I'll say tho, he's movement is good, and if he understands that the only way he's gonna be a great player at that level, is to essentially be a great part of the machine. Then I can see him truly succeeding.

But while skillful, he's skills are vastly overrated, his pace is good, not great or explosive. His dribbling skills good, but again, not out of the world. Basically for him, it's gonna be all about, being able to adjust to playing on a team, that's not build around him being the first option or let alone second option.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
12d2710adb8f11e2b79722000aeb11d7_7.jpg

tumblr_mc3tsoq4Ix1r0xgxf.gif
:wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Kobe giving his blessing. :to: That's my shooting gawd.

Tony Adams, please stop breh.

I'm impressed with the US U-20's so far in this match against Spain. They're already down a goal but they're creating chances and giving Spain trouble with their high pressure.

Deulofeu and Jese tho are :ohlawd:

Just saw the replay of this match. You weren't lying. Most comfortable with the ball American side I have ever seen. I like the right back.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Still not buying the Neymar hysteric, yes he's shown he's great at set pieces. But overall nothing i've seen tells me that he's not gonna be the next Robinho.

Today was a perfectly example of that, those two set pieces, completely obscures the fact that. Nothing he did in the general play was successful, he got shut down time and time again. Got frustrated easily, resorted to diving(which he did on the play, that led to the freekick goal), and was comfortably taken away by a meh Italian defense in the general play.

He'll do his thing against relegation also rands of La Liga and the make up the numbers brigade in the CL, but a halfway decent defense will shut him down. I'll say tho, he's movement is good, and if he understands that the only way he's gonna be a great player at that level, is to essentially be a great part of the machine. Then I can see him truly succeeding.

But while skillful, he's skills are vastly overrated, his pace is good, not great or explosive. His dribbling skills good, but again, not out of the world. Basically for him, it's gonna be all about, being able to adjust to playing on a team, that's not build around him being the first option or let alone second option.

:umad:

Your so fukking mad, hes only good at spot kcks?

What's gonna happen is that he's gonna ball in Spain because its easier and he's only gonna get better, and you're only gonna hate even more, you see that dribble against Mexico to set up Jô for that goal, thats what he does when he's got confidence, and we're gonna see plenty of that at Barce

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
There is an official offer from Tottenham to Corinthians but, as I did when there was an Inter Milan offer, I'll sit and decide with my family before I make any decision," Paulinho told reporters. "And I will only do it after the Confederations Cup because it's hard to deal with all this things."
:damn: whats with these brazilians and putting spurs in the friend zone......you think he woulda had to think about things if Real or Barca came through
18ytlc.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:umad:

Your so fukking mad, hes only good at spot kcks?

What's gonna happen is that he's gonna ball in Spain because its easier and he's only gonna get better, and you're only gonna hate even more, you see that dribble against Mexico to set up Jô for that goal, thats what he does when he's got confidence, and we're gonna see plenty of that at Barce

I dont think its easier Spain. Its just the best league for him given his qualities(pace, skill and technique).