Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Prandelli outchea saying that the only reason he allowed Balotelli to leave Hotel is because he can blend in with the natives(protesters)?? :skip:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
last i heard he turned them down. :ufdup:

Im on Bluemoon right now and nikkas are flying off the handle. Its probably just speculation though. Yesterday British media was reporting that the Isco to City deal would be done in 48 hours

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That USA U-20 team is real smooth. I like what I see. They pass the ball and deliver the ball well. They have great team chemistry and play fast. What I didnt like was the tactics. They pushed from the back too much leaving there defenders exposed to counter attacks. WTF formation were they running. It looked like a 3-5-2. Despite there flaws, this is the smoothest amateur side Ive seen from the US. This team just needs to learn a lil patience...and when are we gonna get a big striker. If they had the 2 they could easily play with spain for 90 minutes. As soon as Spain realized that running with the USA was gonna end up bad for them, they slowed the game down and hit on 3 straight goals. Im looking forward to seeing this team play more moving forward

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Zidane is one of my favorite ballers but I'll headbutt him back into his mother back to Algeria if Real get Isco.

Man this shyt becomin scressful breh. But theres tons of speculation. Supposedly theres a dude in the Manchester area(journalist) that reported Isco gonna be in the area for a medical.

Pretty sure all this shyt is just speculation though. We'll know soon enough, but Isco seems to be our top target. I think the Cavani deal is out the window pretty much.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Jozy to Sunderland? :why:

tumblr_m2tbecVMmo1qmyiaq.gif

DiCanio gonna bench the lad by October. :no:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The awkward moment when years pass and you realize you would bang a girl but she married to a good friend of yours. :damn: