Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
has he decided yet? i know Madrid paid the fee but the decision is still his.

on bluemoon and goal.com they are making it seem like a done deal.

He's a great player though, hope he does well. At least he entertained the possibility of playing for us, unlike that flop Alexis Sanchez.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
There are so many pregnant women out here. Most I have ever seen.

Sandy Babies :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Close but Im from Ottawa breh, @Jamal is a Montreal poster who could probably offer more accurate info.

How long are you planning to be out there? It's a great city to visit during summer. Not sure if the Grand Prix already happened but that and the Just for Laughs festival are events that have the city very lively( among other things).

You should get a hotel downtown breh. As long as you're close to Ste.Catherine boulevard, everything that matters is within walking distance. I'm not sure what the prices are like though since I live here, but there are tons of affordable no-name hotels in the area.
thx brehs, i'll be downtown, staying for about 5 days. know any MUST SEE places i can't live without?
There are so many pregnant women out here. Most I have ever seen.

Sandy Babies :blessed:

:ohhh: i noticed this too when i was in brooklyn yesterday. population boom is coming, every ethnicity was knocked up too

it's a preggo fetishist's dream :huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
David Luiz is so facking stupid. :snoop: Always trying to win balls he has no chance of winning.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Japan should be up 1-0

Italy v Brazil is gonna be interesting. I figure all the scoring will happen in the 2nd half

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I heard pregnant p*ssy is a whole 'nother animal:steviej:

:shaq: them titties getting swol with it too :noah:

thx brehs, i'll be downtown, staying for about 5 days. know any MUST SEE places i can't live without?

:ohhh: i noticed this too when i was in brooklyn yesterday. population boom is coming, every ethnicity was knocked up too

it's a preggo fetishist's dream :huhldup:

The most suspect fetish. :leostare:

Some women pull off pregnant well but unless it's wifey I'm not trying to see her get fukked or anything.:patrice:

Usually you see the Latinas and Chinese pregnant (business decisions) no big deal but it's like sperm is airborne now. Young, old it doesn't matter, they're out proudly flaunting their raw dogging shenanigans.