Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know Musa is a baller, but hes still young so he dont have consistency as yet. But like you said you missing that bit of extra quality in the middle. But knowin how your players fall out with your FA on a reguarly basis you need more than the 1 or 2 you have now.
yeah, I can see dude falling out before the world cup next year like it always happens
Fair enough, didnt know it was that much. Just seemed to have a touch of frustrating Nani about him when ive seen him.
he 20 years old, so I wouldnt get on him too much.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Congrats to Brienne...I mean Abby Wambach on breaking Mia Hamm's scoring record.

Now we can sit her old ass down on the bench and give my baby Syd the starting spot she deserves. :takedat:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I wake up from my nap to find out Mikel scored a worldy.
mysmilie_1781.gif

I'm never sleeping again.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Congrats to Brienne...I mean Abby Wambach on breaking Mia Hamm's scoring record.

Now we can sit her old ass down on the bench and give my baby Syd the starting spot she deserves. :takedat:
:whoa: breh Christen Press>>Syd

christen_1.jpg

tumblr_mcrrtbcdUW1qf2x9qo1_r1_500.jpg

:favre2:

A ray of sunshine this one.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uruguay today/past year was/has :sadcam: and still won..Lugano is DONE and should be nowhere near our NT..Forlan scored today but hes another one thats been DONE..very dissapointed today even tho we won and i hope we dont get embarrassed next game by Italy or Brazil...i really hate our coach he still thinks its ok to play with the same players from the 2010 world cup:why:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I am beyond :snooze: on Arsenal transfer rumors...
But this Higuaín shyt... :noah:

It's the only rumor that has felt anywhere near like being true, and everyone is chiming in on it. I just want the deal done already :noah:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
:deandre:

Mussa a baller breh, but they are missing that creator in the middle.

In fairness this group got more nice technical players than the last 10 years of Nigerian players.

Thats what you lot are missing someone with vision in the final 3rd. I know Moses is missin and he does bring something a bit different because he has stronger tekkers then the rest of the attackin players do but even his final ball is :dead:

Wheres the new Jay Jay :ld:

Can you's see Sone Aluko getting a look in at some point, if he does well in the Premier League?

He ripped us apart a few times, the dikk. I think he's quite good :ld: