Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Was just thinking the passes in the final 3rd have been so poor.

Thats what you lot are missing someone with vision in the final 3rd. I know Moses is missin and he does bring something a bit different because he has stronger tekkers then the rest of the attackin players do but even his final ball is :dead:

Wheres the new Jay Jay :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats what you lot are missing someone with vision in the final 3rd. I know Moses is missin and he does bring something a bit different because he has stronger tekkers then the rest of the attackin players do but even his final ball is :dead:

Wheres the new Jay Jay :ld:
:deandre:

Mussa a baller breh, but they are missing that creator in the middle.

In fairness this group got more nice technical players than the last 10 years of Nigerian players.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:deandre:

Mussa a baller breh, but they are missing that creator in the middle.

In fairness this group got some nice technical players than the last 10 years of Nigerian players.

I know Musa is a baller, but hes still young so he dont have consistency as yet. But like you said you missing that bit of extra quality in the middle. But knowin how your players fall out with your FA on a reguarly basis you need more than the 1 or 2 you have now.