Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Harry :yawn:

As if that Rangers nonsense dominating SSN today during the euros wasn't enough.

Now this:beli:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why? Wasting money. It's gonna kill Chamakh and we still have Bendtner.

Speaking of Bendy:

Nicklas Bendtner could face Uefa action for ambush marketing after he lifted his shirt and dropped his shorts slightly to reveal a gambling firm's name on his underpants when celebrating his second goal in Denmark's 3-2 defeat by Portugal.

Minutes later the bookmaker – Paddy Power – sent a Twitter message with a photograph claiming that Bendtner was wearing his lucky underwear.

Ballin :cool:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Horsey and brehs, Palmeiras and Chilean attacking mid, Valdivia was held hostage last weekend in a Sao Paulo shopping center after getting in his car and kidnappers were already sitting in the backseat and put a gun to his head. His wife never wanta to come back to Brazil and he wants to quit Palmeiras....welcone to Brazil bruv, what else is new?
damn, i rock the #10 too. smart move not getting his name on it. what mall was it, do you know?
Yeah my boys paying something ridiculous like that already.

ESPN still good for the Bundesliga and NBA tbf. 30 for 30 too. :win:

Watched the one about The U the other day. :bow:

Got the Len Bias one recorded gonna give that a watch later.
len bias :to: legend in the state of maryland. wish that doc went more into his lil bro, but i understand, only so much you can cover.

scorchy, you into baseball? or are you taking it one yank sport at a time?
Just heard it on SSN. They said bettin has been suspend on that.

Bobby Martinez @ 3/1, AVB @ 8/1 & Jurgen the German @ 10/1

i stopped paying attention after dave whelan held breaking news press conferences every 6 minutes so maybe i'm late, but i assumed he wiped the sweat off his brow when rodgers was hired. now :umad: dave

avb :heh:
jurgen :wtb:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Redknapp:skip:

Bale and Modric are gone now, back down that table they go...

'arry is not managing in the premiership next season, imo. He going to get paid in the Middle East.

Man Sydney Leroux had this real nice pic of her wearing red lipstick earlier today on twitter. I got caught up in work and forgot to favorite it. :noah:

I come home and find out she deleted it. :why:

:why:

DeWale

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
London

“Yeah, we can win the title, why not?”

To:

“Title’s a bit far away, but we can finish top 3.”

To:

“Fourth would be a real achievement for Sp*rs.”

hahahaha now ol' Twitchy's been given the sack - Spurs managers come and go, Arsene marches on.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
On his departure from White Hart Lane, Redknapp said: ‘I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Spurs and am proud of my achievements.

‘I have had a fantastic four years with the club, at times the football has been breathtaking.
there he goes, underselling himself yet again....

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Dunno, they've played some good football last few years, certainly better than that rubbish being churned out from the other north london club. :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually excited about Arsenal, if they can get this M'villa deal, things are looking up.And hopefully keep Robin(wishful Thinking), we got a real squad.

Potential midfield could be this, M'villa, Song, Wilshere, Arteta, Coquelin, Rosicky, Ox

Potential front players, Robin, Lukas, Giroud, Theo, Gerv

Only real weakness is still defense

If all this happens, Wenger has no excuses, it's all on him now to do his job, and set them up right