Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I like that post, keeping it real and a nice little story about what's going on in his life relating to sports and soccer in particular. Insight into his thoughts and life

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
A little back story is nice for a fight, but idk, sometimes I like that unexplainable mayhem.

Things I've noticed about fights though, there is always a tough guy asking people to hit them and that same guy is always inevitably the one :dead: at the end. That liquid courage is a bytch.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Glad Germany off to a good start. Didn't get to see the match but folks reporting it was sloppy

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
A little back story is nice for a fight, but idk, sometimes I like that unexplainable mayhem.

Things I've noticed about fights though, there is always a tough guy asking people to hit them and that same guy is always inevitably the one :dead: at the end. That liquid courage is a bytch.

You have to learn to trick of being intimidating enough to not get in to fights.

I've got this down to a tee:obama:

I may say "come on then", but i won't approach them, i'll just stand my ground. I've only ever had to fight once(in my adult life, on nights out or w/e). I won.:smugdraper:

But tbf, this guy called me a couple of right nasty names for no reason, so i said "come on then" or something to that effect, and he shyt himself. I could sense the p*ssyness of his aura:ahh:

The opportunity was there and i just punched him in the face like a bauce, he stumbled back then kind of bounced back off a wall so i was like :ooh:

Gave him another one and this time when he hit the wall he slumped against it.

Wasn't very impressive tbf but i felt like a bauce.:manny:

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
Glad Germany off to a good start. Didn't get to see the match but folks reporting it was sloppy

1st game syndrome i hope

they was just prodding each other for the main part, couple times Portugal were pressing & vice versa

Portugal were mainly keepin it straight like 2 banks of 4 whenever Germany attacked, although I found like the Dutch earlier the German's were too slow in their build up play and couldn't really break down the Portugese until later in the game

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Anybody want to explain this?

ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum - View Single Post - the official football (soccer) thread

chrispaulnoway.png

Cliffs?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to learn to trick of being intimidating enough to not get in to fights.

I've got this down to a tee:obama:

I may say "come on then", but i won't approach them, i'll just stand my ground. I've only ever had to fight once(in my adult life, on nights out or w/e). I won.:smugdraper:

But tbf, this guy called me a couple of right nasty names for no reason, so i said "come on then" or something to that effect, and he shyt himself. I could sense the p*ssyness of his aura:ahh:

The opportunity was there and i just punched him in the face like a bauce, he stumbled back then kind of bounced back off a wall so i was like :ooh:

Gave him another one and this time when he hit the wall he slumped against it.

Wasn't very impressive tbf but i felt like a bauce.:manny:

Go on Coates!!! straight :stylin: on cats! :myman:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Gotta keep in mind i was extremely pissed, if i wasnt i probably would have got a bad case of the shaky knees.

Hate fighting and all that it entails. Only did it then because i was pissed/he was such a dikk/he was a p*ssy.

I mean don't get me wrong, i can handle myself but i'd much rather not have to. Which comes back to my original point of being intimidating enough to avoid fights.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I had a good mind to put some on the over 11.5 at +200 after the 6th round i think it was, but still didn't know. Pulled the trigger after the 8th.. too easy

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: i wasnt even listening to the decision until i saw the "WTF" live refresh showing up on the page. my goodness