Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just cant stand Yueling. Not a fan at all. Used to have it on wing nights on campus. Its good cuz its cheap, but when I grew up a lil bit you start to see there are more options, I grew past it.

Im more of a liquor guy anyway, but I do enjoy good beers because you can actually take it with a meal.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Penfield getting people mad about cargo shorts. :laugh:
these posts require links, where it at breh

Imma try that Brahma beer. Dont you brehs be lying to me :usure:
it's pretty good, not gonna blow your mind but it tastes good. in brazil it's the only domestic beer you can get that doesn't taste like beer flavored seltzer water.

I don't like dark ales or any ales for that matter, it's as though people drink them to prove how manly they are, over here anyway, don't know if that little piece of alcohol culture exists over there.
it do breh, it do :shaq2:

me, i like a pint of some London Pride :smugfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I dont understand, such a big game and the refs are calling it one way and not even legitimate fouls either. How do you get a technical for staring at someone. Just like yesterday, a technical on a MIA people that basically swung the game.

Don't get me wrong it's entertaining, but so obviously fixed to keep it close :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never got a chance to say RIP Chuck on the internets, went to the memorial last week at Howard, first time I saw a dead body, didn't look real at all.

For my Area players

RIP DC area Legend

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
my favorite concerts were Chuck concerts. I went to about 3 of them, 2 he wasnt even headlining and the crowd responded loudest to him..

shyt was outstanding. A true showman and a genius. The area already misses him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just talking about beer in the locker room.

Really only drink PBR. If I'm feeling a bit more adventurous Hamm's, Olympia, Schlitz Tall Boys :bow:

Switching gears is the most annoying thing in the entire world flight delays? Oh how I fukking despise flight delays :mad:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just talking about beer in the locker room.

Really only drink PBR. If I'm feeling a bit more adventurous Hamm's, Olympia, Schlitz Tall Boys :bow:

Switching gears is the most annoying thing in the entire world flight delays? Oh how I fukking despise flight delays :mad:

on your fixie breh? takin polaroids breh? listening to arcade fire breh?

:smugdraper:

flight delays bother me when i'm with someone else cause i gotta be the guy who calms them down and tells them its gonna be ok. when it happens to me alone, i treat it like an opportunity to read or write more :smugdraper::smugdraper:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a hipster but I enjoy hipster things like their women and their beer and their music...other than that they can fukk off :ehh:

The delay is the worst when they close the airport over some bytch shyt. Once flew into San Francisco and SFO was shut down. I called my friend and he said it was drizzling :childplease: it's shyt like that that gets me vexed.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a hipster but I enjoy hipster things like their women and their beer and their music...other than that they can fukk off :ehh:

The delay is the worst when they close the airport over some bytch shyt. Once flew into San Francisco and SFO was shut down. I called my friend and he said it was drizzling :childplease: it's shyt like that that gets me vexed.

What's the definition of a hipster? :dwillhuh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to seriously look at how they develop players, because the current methods aren't working, and won't be working anytime soon.

They're trying tbf. Couple new changes already in place for next season in terms of youth development.

Biggest change I think is the new format for the reserve league which essentially becomes an U21 league (games fri-mon, some games to be played in clubs stadium).

Couple links if you wanna know more Elite Player Performance Plan , New U18 & U21 Reserve Leagues Bring Major Change | England Football Blog , Elite Player Performance Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Six English clubs taking part in the u19 'Champions League' NextGen series in 2012/2013 as well. Groups were announced the other day:

Group One: Barcelona, Tottenham Hotspur, Anderlecht, Vfl Wolfsburg.

Group Two: Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Fenerbahce.

Group Three: Chelsea , Ajax, CSKA Moscow, Molde FK.

Group Four: Arsenal, Athletic Bilbao, Olympique de Marseille,vOlmpiacos.

Group Five: Liverpool, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, Rosenborg BK.

Group Six: Sporting Clube de Portugal, Celtic, Aston Villa, PSV Eindhoven.

Home and away games. Top 2 in each group + 4 best runners up advance and then it's knockout. Think ESPN have the rights for this competition, it's gonna be sick.

Think the Chelsea yoof are gonna walk it tbh :shaq:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go with the entirely original concept of a Barca and Ajax final

Ajax knocked Barca out early last year. They smashed Liverpool in the semis 6-0 as well lololololol. Inter beat them in the final on penalties.

Oh and Utd were too shook to join and declined the invite. Didn't want to get embarrassed methinks :skip:

Man City found it tough

om5im.png

:pachaha: