Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I very rarely give reps.

I find that complimenting anyone in anyway somehow takes away from my own self worth, so i tend to shy away from that.:youngsabo:

And thats called insecurity kids

Howd you lose all that coli cash btw mate

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
And thats called insecurity kids

Howd you lose all that coli cash btw mate

That's called self-deprecation for the sake of lols.

On bayern.

Say holli, i've been drinking a bit of Brahma lately

009784.jpg

It's Brazilian, is it popular there?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I just saw this 'write for the coli' thing.

Maybe i should do it, i need something to write for tbh, if i'm just doing it for practice i can't be arsed whatsoevaaaaa.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Watching video's of england fans singing, y'know getting in the mood for the euro's.

I swear every fukking video descends in to an argument about WWII.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So on par with anonymous English players discussion and whatnot.. (I can't even tell them all apart)

I can't believe New Zealand tied the Solomon Islands :wtf:

2012.06.06 HIGHLIGHTS OFC NATIONS CUP - NZL vs SOL - YouTube

good for them though. us talking about england and usa and whatnot, think about teams like Solomon islands. historic result

Wow that was actually a quality strike by the Solomon dude. Sign him up Wenger.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Post a few.

Despite the questionable content, great craic. In stuttgart too, like bauces :win:

:bow:

Best fans in the world bar none tbf.

A comment of another video sums it up

Say what you want about our team and the troubled reputation of the fans but NO other set of fans can create an atmosphere quite like ours!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
it used to be strange to me how England fans are so good in foreign countries, but most other countries fans seem a bit shyt.

But it's because with England, you get fans all all the lower premier league teams/football league clubs who never get the chance to experience european aways with their clubs, so they go extra 'hard' for England.

We've got 3 and a half leagues worth of good fanbases that want that experience.

Where as lower league teams in other countries won't have anywhere as near as many fans. Most will support the top division teams, to a certain extent anyway.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
That's called self-deprecation for the sake of lols.

On bayern.

Say holli, i've been drinking a bit of Brahma lately

009784.jpg

It's Brazilian, is it popular there?

133797002466.jpg

Thats the only beer I drink, apart from the foreign ones of course, and as far as domestic brands go, its the beer drinkers beer, the sheep drink Skol though which is much more watered down. Now you gotta try Guarana Antartica soda brehh, strap on some Havaianas, and with your white (pink) skin hoes'll be chasing us down in no time

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The Brahma goes down smooth as anything i've ever drank :ahh: (no homo)

I just googled this guarana antartica, seems you can get it in tesco, i'll give it a bash if i remember, though i've been off soft drinks for a while.

I'll pass on the havaianas though, you have to understand i'm working in a different climate.:skip: