Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_m58ddrN2t51qbblkeo1_500.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ajax knocked Barca out early last year. They smashed Liverpool in the semis 6-0 as well lololololol. Inter beat them in the final on penalties.

Oh and Utd were too shook to join and declined the invite. Didn't want to get embarrassed methinks :skip:

Man City found it tough

om5im.png

:pachaha:

its alright breh breh denis and jordi hiwalu our (mancity) gonna put in work this year along with juan angel roman our youngsters are looking nice

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this really surprises me as I have experienced first-hand the FA's inability to treat players properly. After I came back to Arsenal at the start of 2010, I was playing as well as any defender in the country and legitimately thought I would get a call-up for the World Cup that summer.

That was certainly the suggestion I was getting from inside the FA, but then nothing happened. Fabio Capello didn't even bother coming to see me, instead he sent Franco Baldini, who kept saying "we're thinking about you Sol, we're thinking about you, Sol", before they instead picked Ledley King, who has always been injury prone, and Jamie Carragher, who was not playing great for Liverpool at that time and had stated publicly that he didn't want to play for England again. In contrast, I had always made myself available to my country and, like Rio, could have offered the squad an enormous amount of tournament-experience.

-Sol Campbell

:beli: