Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yea it was the don, against big t.

Chelsea's and City's Midfield are great man.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hammered Liverpool (equivalent to Spurs at the time in that they were top 4) at Anfield and had good away games against Utd and a much stronger Arsenal.

You making it sound like Chelsea were just efficient which isn't the case, they played some very good stuff at times. That first 30 minutes against Barca in the 4-2 game was the best football I have seen Chelsea ever play. City not as good a team imho just similar stylistically.

So you you gunna completely ignore Jose 2-0 win default setting. I know you remember that how Jose would shut up shop when you were 2-0 up. :scusthov:

Jose's teams play horrible football for the most part. They capable of playin good stuff every now then, like Chelsea 1st 30mins vs Barca and Inter 1st leg vs Barca.

You tellin me that Tiago, Makelelele, Smertin, Duff, Parker, Lampard, Jarosík, Geremi, Dolphin Head, Maniche & Essien were luxury player :beli:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Only UEFA knows how to do it right. City should have been facing Chelsea in Finals not Semis.