Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just thinking about all those league games we played weakened teams in and sacrificed just to get knocked out at the semi stage in both the FA Cup and League Cup :snoop:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh... those were the two best midfields in the league... i think only Carrick would start on those teams... so damn creative...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Is Fergie going to force Gooney to play mid so we can get Falcao..? Or is Gooney going to Paris? Where the fukk is Ja Rule?? I NEED ANSWERS

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Is Fergie going to force Gooney to play mid so we can get Falcao..? Or is Gooney going to Paris? Where the fukk is Ja Rule?? I NEED ANSWERS

Sir Alex Ferguson has laughed off speculation Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Atletico Madrid forward Radamel Falcao.

Spanish newspaper Marca recently claimed Colombia star Falcao - who has been strongly linked with Chelsea and Real Madrid - was closing in on a move to Old Trafford.

The publication claimed: "Sources close to both parties suggest that a down payment may have already been made as a guarantee for a future transfer."

Asked about the speculation, Atletico boss Diego Simeone told the Spanish press: "Falcao is a great player and it's logical that the best teams in the world are interested in him. It doesn't surprise me.''

However, Ferguson indicated that there was no truth to the stories when he was pressed on the subject.

"Do you honestly believe that? Really? It does amaze me that you come up with that one," he said.

Javier Hernandez's name was mooted as a potential make-weight in the deal for Falcao, but the Mexico international stated on Saturday that he is happy at Old Trafford despite limited playing time this season.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Gooneys lost it.

But buyin Falcao makes no sense in that it RVP is better as striker than playin behind one.

We already have four players better at being central strikers than anything else. fukk it, let's get some more and play them as wingers, too :blessed:

If we get Falcao this summer (which I think is about 3% likely, but fukk, I thought the same about RVP), then losing by goal difference on the final day ethered Fergie in a way he's never felt before and his soul is still smoldering.

Rooney is looking like a Tottenham/Everton/Newcastle/Arsenal level player as of late.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Fergie should've been more hurt by the fact that his players blew an eight point lead fukk goal difference :snoop:

Fergie tryna be slick by saying "you guys only won on goal difference :jawalrus:" no bruv United LOST the title last year I will never in my life forget that shyt

Oh and that 6-1 defeat fukking embarassing and the next game when United only needed a point and ended up losing that shyt 1-0 to wow

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:to: @ van persie and falcao togehter

:heh: not happenin :pacspit:

said the same shyt last year about RVP. I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.
Need to move away from 442 or we'll never win CL.

And rooney is not a CM. :snoop:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Fergie should've been more hurt by the fact that his players blew an eight point lead fukk goal difference :snoop:

Fergie tryna be slick by saying "you guys only won on goal difference :jawalrus:" no bruv United LOST the title last year I will never in my life forget that shyt

Oh and that 6-1 defeat fukking embarassing and the next game when United only needed a point and ended up losing that shyt 1-0 to wow
nothing was worse than the Everton game.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
nothing was worse than the Everton game.

I didn't even wanna mention that game. And @Don Rhymus is right about Fergie being worried about GD cuz it's been on his mind. Technically, United did lose on goal difference but if Ferg thinks that was REALLY the reason why City won the title and not just the absolute dropping of the title then he is in a sad state of denial. "8 points, then you fukked it up" just admit it.

Last edited by a moderator: