Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Titi Camara complained about the hiring of white coaches too but he said the players probably respected them more than him. I am trying to picture some local guy trying to control the Cameroon NT as it is right now without catching a case.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
breh that is a fake espn twitter that could be made by anyone in the world.

Hold up. TheFakeESPN is actually a fake espn twitter? Oh my dayz bruv I didn't know. :stopitslime:

I'm saying this is too much of a common view point in America.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i dont even want soccer to be espn-level popular, look at all the fakkits who follow the game already

so western sydney wanderers about to pull a chicago fire in 98 and win the a-league in their first year

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yoyoyo don't hipster it up

Someone threw a pair of scissors at my breh Ruffier :laff:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of c00ning.

Had a terrible c00n experience yesterday. Not me. Another breh, in a group. He posed a question the black brehs, "You guys ever not done something because it was too black? Like, I decided not to play soccer because it was too mexican"

I just gave him the ol' Mourinho nod and didn't say a word :snoop:

But that's all I got goin on over here today guys. Slow news day.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of c00ning.

Had a terrible c00n experience yesterday. Not me. Another breh, in a group. He posed a question the black brehs, "You guys ever not done something because it was too black? Like, I decided not to play soccer because it was too mexican"

I just gave him the ol' Mourinho nod and didn't say a word :snoop:

But that's all I got goin on over here today guys. Slow news day.

Unfortunately yes in a past life, you out with white folks and the chicken is calling your name but your head is like :whoa: so you order the steak or salmon.:upsetfavre:

Manchester United declare attendances far higher than police figures

Manchester United are adding as many as 24,000 fans on to crowd attendances compared with the actual number of people watching games at Old Trafford, according to police data.

Sir Alex Ferguson's team have not had a single crowd over 70,000 for a league match, not taking in Monday's game against Manchester City. The club, in contrast, recorded attendances in excess of 75,000 every time. Instead Greater Manchester police's figures claim the average crowd for league matches, excluding City, is 10,000 below what the club say. The police records state it is 65,601 rather than the official figure of 75,527. In all competitions it is 61,739 rather than the club's 73,653.

United are still the best-supported club in England by some distance but the new set of figures claim Old Trafford was not even half-full for the Capital One Cup tie against Newcastle in September. The police recorded the number of people who passed through the turnstiles at 33,409. United gave the crowd as 46,358. In the next round, against West Ham, the disparity was even bigger. The police put down the crowd as 51,724, whereas United recorded it as 71,081.
Manchester United declare attendances far higher than police figures

Can't wait for the DarrenArsenal comment on this.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils