Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm torn...Dortmund-Bayern is the most enticing footballistically speaking but the fukkery that is Mourinho in a Champions League final is just too hard to turn away from. Last match for Real. Wembley. Possibly defeating the big Satan or Pep's new club.

Not the first time Adebayor was in a sudden death shootout…

Well, it's not the first time Adebayor shat himself in a shoot out.

:merchant::whew::wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Let's be honest, any draw would've been brilliant. Madrid/Dortmund matches in group stage were great.

For this one, a sudden rule change to a group stage would do.

We're picking the right side this time, lads :mjpls:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well I wouldn't have guessed that Barca and RM don't face each other seeing as they faced each other in the semis ermm 2 years ago.

RM in the final. Book it. :coffee:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
breh what was up with that :saveabro: thread last night? :birdman:

I've trolling mad hard for the past month breh. Especially in TLR and The Coliseum. About the thread, I ain't even the one the turned it :homo:. It was M167 and the other notorious homo trolls going graphic and specific. All I mentioned was Lebron's frame and body size and I let everyone else do the work. Notice I only posted twice.:russ:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Might be an all Spanish or all German final. Barca's defence options are :huhldup:
at this moment and they dont have to face Mandzukic in the 1st leg. BVB better be in better form that they displayed against Malaga missing chances all over the place. I think Bayern in the last 3 or 4 seasons has played the entire EPL top 4 ,Juve , Inter, and Real/Barca, they have come a long way since 09 when they were so behind the top teams that Barca beat them 4-0 with minimal effort.

:ohhh:

Manu C, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Barca, Real, Valencia..

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I've trolling mad hard for the past month breh. Especially in TLR and The Coliseum. About the thread, I ain't even the one the turned it :homo:. It was M167 and the other notorious homo trolls going graphic and specific. All I mentioned was Lebron's frame and body size and I let everyone else do the work. Notice I only posted twice.:russ:

I see you putting work in. :whew: Saw the first page and got worried that OFT lost one.

M went overboard. :scusthov:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Subtle trollin FTW