Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
eder08nm8.jpg

pele_and_freddy_adu.jpg

Greats hang with one another. Adu is the future and soon the now. Gio is a batty boy on a :flabbynsick: La Liga club. Gio is usually a beast for the Mex tho.

i honestly believe you are deceptively retarded :yeshrug: no offense, i believe in equal rights

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@yoyoyo1 let me get some coli cash, i've slowly crept back from 2 or something like that to 62. you got enough to spare, float me a loan breh, i may or may not pay it back in spades

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1 let me get some coli cash, i've slowly crept back from 2 or something like that to 62. you got enough to spare, float me a loan breh, i may or may not pay it back in spades

If I could I would m8. Should've bet on Allah's team, the Cimbom, Aslan, Sarı-Kırmızılılar :blessed:

4/1 odds vs Real Madrid

:russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If I could I would m8. Should've bet on Allah's team, the Cimbom, Aslan, Sarı-Kırmızılılar :blessed:

4/1 odds vs Real Madrid

:russ:

i forgot about betting for a while tbh. now i place small bets on apparently surefire nba games. easiest league to predict by far :shaq: little by little i'm tryin to creep

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Damn brehs, think I might be living that Nigerian lifestyle here in a bit.

Check it, my breh and I came up with the idea... A fork, with a serrated edge so when you cut something with your fork its easier :ohhh:

Goodbye rat race:myman:

This time next year I'll be on a 24 hour champagne diet interspersed with the odd cocaine smoothie :dealwithit:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Some other inventions:

A two tiered salsa jar. See, you dip, and dip and dip. Now see, my jar has essentially two jars screwed on top of each other. Once you dip to the level of the top of the first jar, you unscrew the unused portion...a new jar of salsa :ohhh:

Or chewing gum wrappers that double as zig zags :ohhh:

Goodbye rat race :dealwithit:

-----------------------------------

So I've been watching this show called 'Arrested Development' Alia Shawkat :bow:

shyt is hilarious. Never thought I'd find a successor to Seinfeld. Yes, Always Sunny is funny, yes Workaholics has great dialogue, yes Curb may be GOAT.

But I dunno, Arrested Development has some really funny parts. It's written like how Family Guy wishes it could be...if that makes sense. I for some reason did not like it 4 years ago but now I guess I get it.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Are you serious on AD? Late. Yeah I used to be a big fan of them titties. But tbf with the return, it's like Arsenal getting back Hleb or Chamakh or Bendtner or the korean lad, they've all done nothing really, except maybe Cera. I listened to Bigger and Blackerer a week ago, shyt was trash :(

Rule Britania

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much has been discussed recently about which top flight division can rightfully claim to be the strongest on Europe. With the semi-finals of the Champions League now featuring 2 teams from the Bundesliga and 2 teams from La Liga respectfully, one would be made to believe these are the two strongest divisions in Europe as things stand. With the Bundesliga having 1/4 and La Liga 2/4 in last seasons semi-finals as well.

Now this got me thinking. What could be the explanation for the rise of the Bundesliga and La Liga - and more importantly the downfall of the Barclays Premier League, the self-proclaimed "best league in the world".

When researching the progression into the quarter finals of the Champions League, to see which leagues had the best chance of making it into the semi-finals I found quite an alarming statistic that, quite frankly, was too great to ignore. And I firmly believe that I have found the root of the problem.

In the 7 seasons Champions League alumni Emmanuel Eboué was part of Arsenal's squad English team averaged 2.57 teams in the quarter-finals of the Champions League. The Serie A had 1.29 teams. The Bundesliga had 0.71 teams. La Liga had 1.14 teams. Ligue 1 had 0.57 teams. Now I don't have to tell you, these numbers speak for themselves. They indicate quite an alarming trend. A trend that has largely gone unnoticed because of the PR work being done by Platini's agents, as we found out after Dortmund's dramatic winner against Malaga - they are the ones who decide who does and who does not make it into the Champions League semi-finals.

English teams when Eboué was there to pull the wagon
060517-007-UEFA-CL-Final.jpg

English teams without Eboué
Black+Background+Collapsar+by+Freeman.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Damn brehs, think I might be living that Nigerian lifestyle here in a bit.

Check it, my breh and I came up with the idea... A fork, with a serrated edge so when you cut something with your fork its easier :ohhh:

Goodbye rat race:myman:

This time next year I'll be on a 24 hour champagne diet interspersed with the odd cocaine smoothie :dealwithit:

Knork - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:beli: