Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Everyone will be fine, it's tottenhams destiny to always fukk it up.

I ain't even boasting, cos we're shyt, but if they can't even get in front of us in the last few years, it proper shows how pony Tottenham truly are.

They'll probably have s new manager in 2014 as well lol.

:umad: you'll still come 5th tho

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I can see a Turkish club. Adebayor is going to do a world tour of clubs before his career is over. He has future MLS' NJ designated player written all over him.

:snoop: I can see this happening for sure

eboue-hoplama-ziplama.gif

ioEH1RDoPp0yP.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Turks or Monaco.

Turkey likes the big names. Them niccas still playing FIFA 07.

Fernandes will be selling if/when they go down. :heh:

I can see a Turkish club. Adebayor is going to do a world tour of clubs before his career is over. He has future MLS' NJ designated player written all over him.

The A League, J League, The K League, The D League, he gonna be everywhere.

D league...:dead: Him riding the bus with Antoine Walker. On the low, Nebraska Cornkickers got a core though. :ohhh:

He would be football's Renaldo Balkman stuff in Asia.

Can see RBNY's marketing. Henry and Ade. :ahh: The dream finally realized.:smugbiden: *** as their manager.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust as well as many others claim Adebayor was the. 'only' player to not applaud the travelling support & went straight down tunnel.

:lupefiascosunglassesflippedgif:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I think people are gassing how bad Ade missed the actual penalty but his run up is what's doing people in :laff: :laff: :laff:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Thanl you Ade :to: other spurs fans are deluded if they thought EL run was a good look.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is the type of fukkery that will forever hold America back as a soccer nation I don't care what anybody says

[ame]https://twitter.com/TheFakeESPN/status/322532152812113920[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Field of Schemes | Bill Archer Blog | Featured BigSoccer Writer

great summary article on the Flushing Meadows stadium and basically what I've been talking about, just in article form.

i'm seriously considering making a name for myself, because that's already two coli posts i've written turned into articles eventually. this one and my one from a few days ago about how mex. teams are always playing playoff games, that was on nbc prosoccertalk the next day.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/10/one-theory-for-mls-failures-in-champions-league/

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@mastermind stays holding The Arcadium down with "I just saw _______ tonight" threads :salute:

I remember when I used to go to previews every week, good times.

Last edited by a moderator: