Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just thought about football and life all in one fleeting moment while listening to the intro monologue of "Hand It Down" and almost wept at the utter futility of it all.

Pack it in guys. Avy reset. The whole 9. Barca are winning.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I hope the semifinals feature the runaway leaders in one half and the runner-up dudes in the other. :manny:

ub1sL.png

I always love these smiley modifications. :russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I just thought about football and life all in one fleeting moment while listening to the intro monologue of "Hand It Down" and almost wept at the utter futility of it all.

Pack it in guys. Avy reset. The whole 9. Barca are winning.
LOL.
But just saying... if anyone out there want to support a team which finances are great and gameplan sexy and you don't have to worry about the 10 in your team claiming all the trophies, all the goals, scoring... come to Munchen ! :chaq:

But, on another note, the man's soul in your avi may burn slow tonight.
He was the starter, Messi's replacement and while on the pitch PSG was dominating and winning.
Then Messi gets in, acclaimed by the whole Nou Camp, and contributes to Barça's qualification...

I'm sure that sometimes Cesc regrets leaving Arsenal where he was the man.

Or not.

:hyena:

EDIT : :tisalute: @Premeditated for the avi change :ahh:

ibvzMPke5oSOT3.gif

This man will never have the Ballon d'Or, such a shame...

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But, on another note, the man's soul in your avi may burn slow tonight.
He was the starter, Messi's replacement and while on the pitch PSG was dominating and winning.
Then Messi gets in, acclaimed by the whole Nou Camp, and contributes to Barça's qualification...

I'm sure that sometimes Cesc regrets leaving Arsenal where he was the man.

Or not.

:hyena:

Nah him and Song knew what they were getting into.

But if wanted to come back to Arsenal he's always welcome:sadcam:.

Cesc...not Song. Song can fukk off.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
to be fair, this is probably for the best. These really are the 4 best team in Europe. This isn't like last year when Chelsea got in the final 4.

:pacspit:
:umad:

Its always good when a random good team makes it to the finals as underdogs having to take down Europes 2 best teams to win it all. Getting hot in the end is glorious and makes for compelling storylines.

Besides, last year was destiny for the Blues
:myman:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Semi final line up looking good, never seen an all German final before it would be a first.