Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
tumblr_mkbyurxjKq1rr11y7o1_1280.jpg

:to: my striker

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
On my FIFA13 career mode, I was proposed to coach the USA after my first season as India's coach :leon:
India wanted me to stay although I was doing a shytty job (2 wins for 7 losses I think :scusthov:) with that shytty squad, and I said nope and took the USA spot :ahh:

I don't really know the players but here's how I play in a 4-2-3-1 à la Bayern.

----------- Dempsey ----------------
----- Shea ----- Holden --- Gatt ----
---------- Alonso - Bradley ----------
- Johnson - Ream - Gonzalez - Lichaj -
--------------- Guzan ---------------

Alonso being deeper than Bradley and Holden kinda close to Dempsey almost like a second striker but more as really offensive 10. (Gattman's pace :lawd:)

What do the US brehs think ? :hyena:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Gold Cups:flabbynsick: Plenty of 'em
Confederations Cup
Copa America 2x runners up
Olympic Medal

Now we coming for another confederations cup and that World Cup :youngsabo:

:salute:to US though for that win last night. shyt is as historical as when yall beat eng:flabbynsick: at the WC

NYP_280_1064498a.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its that time again brehs
mysmilie_3589.gif

Soul of A Hippie { Vol 5 }

sh5redite.jpg

Soul of A Hippie { Vol 5 } by theblackhippie on SoundCloud - Hear the world

:noah:

Tracklisting

++Tiron – “All My Love”
++Stalley – “Summer In America”
++Casey Veggies ft Dom Kennedy – “Get Through”
++Ab-Soul x JMSN – “You're Gone”
++Blu ft Planet Asia – “Doo Whop”
++Black Milk – “Sunday's Best”
++Stat Quo – “In California”
++The Procussions - “Today”
++Naledge - “Ben Wilson's Revenge”
++Versis - “Parley'n”
++J Dilla ft Blu - “Sun In My Face”
++Tall Black Guy - “Make Life Better”
++Q-Tip ft Norah Jones - “Life Is Better”

:whew::jawalrus::myman:

:whew::ohlawd::wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
On my FIFA13 career mode, I was proposed to coach the USA after my first season as India's coach :leon:
India wanted me to stay although I was doing a shytty job (2 wins for 7 losses I think :scusthov:) with that shytty squad, and I said nope and took the USA spot :ahh:

You should of banned your players from eatin curry the night before a game. Delhi belly aint no joke

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Gold Cups:flabbynsick: Plenty of 'em
Confederations Cup
Copa America 2x runners up
Olympic Medal

Now we coming for another confederations cup and that World Cup :youngsabo:

:salute:to US though for that win last night. shyt is as historical as when yall beat eng:flabbynsick: at the WC

NYP_280_1064498a.jpg

Its a typo error. they meant "draws" instead of win...it happens to all major newspapers :aicmon:

we could have beaten them border jumpers last night if we wanted to. :yeshrug: Next time we play them, we'll have Donovan back and we'll whats up then...:youngsabo:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Its a typo error. they meant "draws" instead of win...it happens to all major newspapers :aicmon:

we could have beaten them border jumpers last night if we wanted to. :yeshrug: Next time we play them, we'll have Donovan back and we'll whats up then...:youngsabo:

Could have, but yall still fear papi thus playing with 11 defenders :leostare:

And noooooo, not the all might Donovan :ohlawd:

I'll holla at yall cacs tomorrow, this lawn ain't gonna mow itself right :mjpls:

30.jpg

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
The fact that USA still lacks a midfielder besides Bradley that can keep more than two touches on the ball is :scusthov: I never understood why Benny felihaber got the short end of the stick when dude can ball playing halfback. People mad at Beasley but y'all musta forgot dude is naturally a forward....

Omar played his butt off and the guy that ran back 30yds to stop the Mexico goal did as well... :myman:

Altidore needs help up front and he does need to keep playing even without the ball. USA is so timid up front. :damn:

Jermaine Jones is also nothing more than a defender that can run dude has no touch.

Aguadelo needs to play and I would like to see adu play too. They kinda "try" to create something. :manny:

For the longest USA has never had the ability to produce a playmaker. That is their true achilles heel.

Still a tie in Mexico city I'll take it :salute:

:pacspit: the Mexican national team

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The fact that USA still lacks a midfielder besides Bradley that can keep more than two touches on the ball is :scusthov: I never understood why Benny felihaber got the short end of the stick when dude can ball our playing halfback. People mad at Beasley but y'all musta forgot dude is naturally a forward....

Omar played his butt off and the guy that ran back 30yds to stop the Mexico goal did as well... :myman:

Altidore needs help up front and he does need to keep playing even without the ball. USA is so timid up front. :damn:

Jermaine Jones is also nothing more than a defender that can run dude has no touch.

Aguadelo needs to play and I would like to see adu play too. They kinda "try" to create something. :manny:

For the longest USA has never had the ability to produce a playmaker. That is their true achilles heel.

Still a tie in Mexico city I'll take it :salute:

:pacspit: the Mexican national team

Adu, Hugo Perez, and Reyna were/are playmakers. Adu needs his ability to match his talent. So disappointing. Perez was the man, I wish we had him now.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang