Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:deadrose:

These cacs are really serious about a draw :heh:

And that article is not celebrating anything, it's just saying that Mexico is now in danger with only 3 draws to starts the Hex.

But :laff: @ these cacs celebrating a draw like minor league coaches

We drew against Spain right after the WC in our own stadium, we might as well celebrate :ahh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Some England fans with that racial abuse yesterday against the Ferdinand family :salute:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Some England fans with that racial abuse yesterday against the Ferdinand family :salute:

Merk'd

Can't wait for the next Henry Winter article about Montenegrin racism infecting the traveling English support. Where does it end Messieurs Platini and Blatter!?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Merk'd

Can't wait for the next Henry Winter article about Montenegrin racism infecting the traveling English support. Where does it end Messieurs Platini and Blatter!?

he'll collab with Oliver Kay who has all the sources in Montenegro :odawg:

MON gettin closer to leavin. No scumbag Cattermole or Fletcher for the rest of the season :laff:

if they get relegated :lolbron:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@Hollister whats gwanin with your Olympic stadium breh :skip:

Got all this 1st world money but the fukkery of the 3rd world

You tell me breh, it was formerly Gremio's stadium but then they built their new Gremio Arena which is in itself a top top "1st world" stadium. They took the Brazil-Chile friendly from right under our noses, it was supposed to be given to the Minierao, meh

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You tell me breh, it was formerly Gremio's stadium but then they built their new Gremio Arena which is in itself a top top "1st world" stadium. They took the Brazil-Chile friendly from right under our noses, it was supposed to be given to the Minierao, meh

Closed by the Rio Mayor for the foreseeable future due to repairs to the roof.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Hollister whats gwanin with your Olympic stadium breh :skip:

Got all this 1st world money but the fukkery of the 3rd world

that's what makes brazil awesome :myman:

if there were a poster who existed named @DStyles i imagine he would be sooooooo mad right now :heh:

his much vaunted team of midgets drew to a weak side full of gringos :heh: in their own goddamn shythouse :laff: :laff:

i wonder when he might bring up those olympic medals that no one has ever cared about in the history of the sport :ohhh:

no amount of piss and tecate could maneuver mejico in front of a team missing its best player :pachaha: :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
same thing, innit

piss tastes better :blessed:

boom-boom-boom.gif

z205099164.gif