Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You tell me breh, it was formerly Gremio's stadium but then they built their new Gremio Arena which is in itself a top top "1st world" stadium. They took the Brazil-Chile friendly from right under our noses, it was supposed to be given to the Minierao, meh

ARENA-DO-GR%C3%8AMIO-012.jpg

:damn: Is Gremio that popular?

For some reason, the game of baseball lends itself to fantastic stadiums. On the scale of quality design in sports, all arenas ever are at the bottom, with baseball stadiums at the top. The fact that field dimensions aren't uniform just opens up a whole new world of character possibilities

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For some reason, the game of baseball lends itself to fantastic stadiums. On the scale of quality design in sports, all arenas ever are at the bottom, with baseball stadiums at the top. The fact that field dimensions aren't uniform just opens up a whole new world of character possibilities
yeah, baseball stadiums are dope. They all have their own character in the design, which is the opposite of other sports.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Its that time again brehs
mysmilie_3589.gif

Soul of A Hippie { Vol 5 }

sh5redite.jpg

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/theblackhippie/soul-of-a-hippie-vol-5"]Soul of A Hippie { Vol 5 } by theblackhippie on SoundCloud - Hear the world[/ame]

:noah:

Tracklisting

++Tiron – “All My Love”
++Stalley – “Summer In America”
++Casey Veggies ft Dom Kennedy – “Get Through”
++Ab-Soul x JMSN – “You're Gone”
++Blu ft Planet Asia – “Doo Whop”
++Black Milk – “Sunday's Best”
++Stat Quo – “In California”
++The Procussions - “Today”
++Naledge - “Ben Wilson's Revenge”
++Versis - “Parley'n”
++J Dilla ft Blu - “Sun In My Face”
++Tall Black Guy - “Make Life Better”
++Q-Tip ft Norah Jones - “Life Is Better”

:whew::jawalrus::myman:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Oscar
Justin Biebmar
Green Hulk
Alexandre :duck:

vs some short midget mo' fukkas with only one being a bench warmer in Europe and the rest playing in a league that has become :flabbynsick:

Yall really reaching for
1333081-clutch-light-demonstrates-the-beauty-of-plastic-drinking-straws-thumb.jpg

Unless yall :troll: