Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: in what planet are backpacks off?...

backpacker rap movement? wait what scenes are we talking about because i'm talking the fashion industry/scene/style side of things

undercover-nature-camo-front.jpg

dior-homme-backpack-3-378x540.jpg

nanamica-2.jpg

they can never be 'totally' off. Same way as varsity jackets.

its either backpack or duffel bag depending on what i'm carrying around with me :shaq:

You forgot terrorist

:ehh:...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
mexicans play and cheer harder for these types of meaningless games than they do the important ones

they'll probbly beat brazil here , call themselves best in the world, then draw with nicaragua on the road or something

edit: actually they play el salvador on the road, damn thats no picnic over there

costa rica/salvador/mexico/guyana is the group, group of death that one. usa got relatively lucky.

usa/jamaica/guatemala/ antigua and barbuda

and canada :ohmy: actually have a chance to amke it. canada/cuba/honduras/panama

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Dexter starts off good but falls off terribly.

Doakes :why:

Ive started season 3 and ive been looking at Dexter in a different light since youve said this, hes got best pals now which is strange but the show came correct on explaining the transition, i mean his character has to grow and all

How you feelin about Hulk bruv?

God damn what a goal by Gio