Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Speaking of all this.

I really really feel like i want to go out tonight and pull a middle aged woman. I know i'd regret it massively and i'd get the piss taken out of me but i just have this urge:ahh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ugh, i've got skin peeling on my shoulders smh.

The sun was not meant to kiss my beautiful white skin.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
getting annoyed and gave up, apparently no one has streams, pretty interesting

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
supra's? :childplease:

never been near them.

Me saying hipster was tongue in cheek tbf, anything that isn't jeans seems to be in that realm of hipster to the average man/chav.

I don't mind hipster type dress for the most part, but when you start going in to backpack territory that's when you lose me:huhldup:

Gay as hell, especially for a black man.

IMO, the worse type of dress going around at the minute is the chinos, untucked/buttoned all the way up shirt look, it's a plague.

There was 2 lads i know who wore this a few weeks ago, and they had the exact same colour chinos/shirt on. They were sitting next to each other and gradually we all started to notice, many lols were had:bow:

lol i knew what you was doing with the hipster stuff mate I just chose to jest you anyway. chinos in general are a plague, although that doesn't mean they are to be completely written off. And people aren't allowed to wear backpacks nowadays? :heh: how do you come up with this crap? lol...i'm supposed to carry all my brushes, sketchbooks, rulers and paints around London in my hands yeah? Alrite then :skip:

:russ: i havent heard terms like brucked or bruck up since my childhood. But yeah all these injuries isn't gonna allow the general public/media to wake up to how shyt the national team really is. Newspapers gonna be filled up with excuses

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I mean you can wear a backpack for practicality reasons, but some of these c*nts wear one just to wear one.

Eh, i like chinos, of a certain kind.

Depends how you wear them i guess, if you get me.

I don't wear them like a fakkit, so i'm good :smugdraper:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you can wear a backpack for practicality reasons, but some of these c*nts wear one just to wear one.

Eh, i like chinos, of a certain kind.

Depends how you wear them i guess, if you get me.

I don't wear them like a fakkit, so i'm good :smugdraper:

the amount of times i've exposed people wearing backpacks by poking into their backpacks and coming up with nothing but air :jawalrus:

and a bit random, but has anyone from the uk managed to get tickets for the olympics btw or they just couldn't be assed?

I'm saing this cos I got into athletics quite abit from when I used to do running at county level in my teenage years and my girl and her mum managed to get tickets to the 100m final and all sorts.....and the broad couldn't tell you what goes on in some of the events shes going to. I've been :upsetfavre: all week. Serves me right tho tbh cos I couldn't be bothered to get up in time to get the tickets when they went on sale :manny:. Its starting to annoy me how lax some people are about the olympics being right on their front door too.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Meeeh, they're alright when i'm off my face:ld:

But i can't take the stuck up ones, because it's like, listen you slag, i'm a better person than you, you should be begging to suck my dikk.

And the normal ones...it's just...ugh, they are incapable of stringing a sentence together.

Like the other week i was on the phone to one i'd met a few nights before, and there was a pause in the conversation because she was so fukking dull and uninteresting, i just hung up and deleted her number. Didn't even shag her, wasn't bothered, she was average anyway.:manny:

If they're good looking enough to be worth the effort, you can make conversation by asking them about all stuff they're into (reality shows, shameless, glee, techno music, etc etc) and then making fun of it and telling them why it's shyt.

and because they're chavs you can just be like "anyway forget all that, suck my dikk" and they'll be like "lolz okay"

my ex was a chav from England :ahh: your chavs >>>> ours in terms of sluttery and air-headedness tbh. i'm well jel

"educated" girls who try to talk about "high minded" shyt like animal welfare and classic literature and stuff that's in the Guardian :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
And people aren't allowed to wear backpacks nowadays? :heh: how do you come up with this crap? lol...i'm supposed to carry all my brushes, sketchbooks, rulers and paints around London in my hands

perhaps a messenger tote?

People been off backpacks for a while, that whole graffiti, bboy, backpacker rap movement killed them.