Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm Carlisle United pal.

Got to the CL final alst year, lost to Man City though.

This year we're making a real challenge for the title. Get ready fakkits.

The cumbrians are a coming. :boss:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite your hate of most areas of life, i feel you would be a good drunk frush.

Everyone's great when they're drunk.

Except c*nts, they're still c*nts.

I am a good drunk actually, I, like you, are just honest about things, instead of sugarcoating it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nsQ09.jpg

swag from the jump.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fans, media and pundits all want Schalke striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar as the real number nine for Holland.

Huntelaar was topscorer in Germany and is certain he should be playing instead of Van Persie.

“What more do I need to do to convince the manager that I am the only striker for the Dutch team.” Huntelaar said.

He's right you know.

47 goals in 48 game > 37 in 47

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those silly chance created stats got me optimistic about Downing before he joined Liverpool :pachaha:

Hazard was actually teeing guys up inside the box. Ball to feet, proper chances. Downing hoofing the ball into the box are counted as chances created but we know better :usure:

Ashley-Cole-jokes-with-ne-013.jpg

Probably asking Ashley why he went in so hard in the first half, he nearly broke his foot before the medical :pachaha:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i ses to da hoe, who's lookin better, this chav guy or me, y'know chinos, high tops, graphic T, real G'd up hipster **** smh lol.

:lolbron: that's not hipster breh...that's typical superdry trying to dress but has no clue what he's doing attire. Like the idiots youd see in FRONT. Please don't tell me the high tops were supra's? lol

hipster would be wearing MCM backpacks with vintage versace silk shirts and nike air max 1's etc etc. Sounds terrible in font but can actually be pulled off :ehh:

but yeah, even so...you're well better off not messing with her mate. She's already shown you how poor her taste is.

And i'm gonna be on the booze from tonight til tuesday brehs. :bow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I know some of you CAF-following brehs can help me, anyone got a stream to South Africa/Ethiopia and Nigeria/Namibia later?

All my spots don't have it, I know the streams are out there too. Bunch of racists/football ignoramuses.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching the jubilee thing, as an american im oddly fascinated by the 'regular people' showing their inferiority and bowing down to their rulers, passed down by the Higher Powers themselves to preside over such a great country and their insignificant subjects

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:lolbron: that's not hipster breh...that's typical superdry trying to dress but has no clue what he's doing attire. Like the idiots youd see in FRONT. Please don't tell me the high tops were supra's? lol

hipster would be wearing MCM backpacks with vintage versace silk shirts and nike air max 1's etc etc. Sounds terrible in font but can actually be pulled off :ehh:

but yeah, even so...you're well better off not messing with her mate. She's already shown you how poor her taste is.

And i'm gonna be on the booze from tonight til tuesday brehs. :bow:
supra's? :childplease:

never been near them.

Me saying hipster was tongue in cheek tbf, anything that isn't jeans seems to be in that realm of hipster to the average man/chav.

I don't mind hipster type dress for the most part, but when you start going in to backpack territory that's when you lose me:huhldup:

Gay as hell, especially for a black man.

IMO, the worse type of dress going around at the minute is the chinos, untucked/buttoned all the way up shirt look, it's a plague.

There was 2 lads i know who wore this a few weeks ago, and they had the exact same colour chinos/shirt on. They were sitting next to each other and gradually we all started to notice, many lols were had:bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
chav girls are my weakness :takedat:

only the pretty ones, mind. the dumber the better

Meeeh, they're alright when i'm off my face:ld:

But i can't take the stuck up ones, because it's like, listen you slag, i'm a better person than you, you should be begging to suck my dikk.

And the normal ones...it's just...ugh, they are incapable of stringing a sentence together.

Like the other week i was on the phone to one i'd met a few nights before, and there was a pause in the conversation because she was so fukking dull and uninteresting, i just hung up and deleted her number. Didn't even shag her, wasn't bothered, she was average anyway.:manny: