Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure breakfast burritos are the most underrated burritos out.

Rather apropos seeing as we travel to the land of burritos today, which I've heard from real life mexicans doesn't even really exist down in Mexico but is more a made up American thing, like the Chimichanga or Nachos.

So yeah, we've even appropriated your food and made it better, how about that? @DStyles :jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Probably the natural progression of hittin your prime when youre 28-30, like they use to in the old days

Actually looking like a decent striker

He's fit :beli:

Pogba looed great against Georgia though. I liked the Varane- Sakho partnership too, they mightve find something there. Even a draw today would be big.

Blaise Matuidi, Raphael Varane, Paul Pogba, Maxime Gonalons, Big Bad Sakho, if France can get some focking ataquant action they winning Euros 2016 :ahh:

Spain is in trouble :jawalrus:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's fit :beli:

Pogba looed great against Georgia though. I liked the Varane- Sakho partnership too, they mightve find something there. Even a draw today would be big.

Pogba & Varane look a step above any French talent i've seen in a long while tbh. The composure they have for players so young and lackin in experience is :lawd: They just look like international players when you see them play.

Sakho needs to leave PSG, its doin him no favours being back up to the 2 :injury prone Brasilians, even tho his own form especially last season wasnt good enough

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tumblr_inline_mip6c6VHns1qz4rgp.gif
:stopitslime: i'm palmeirense and they're second division, i screamed my face off at copa do brasil matches against provincial clubs. your gringo ( :jawalrus: ) opinions can get fukked m8 :yeshrug:
Pretty sure breakfast burritos are the most underrated burritos out.

Rather apropos seeing as we travel to the land of burritos today, which I've heard from real life mexicans doesn't even really exist down in Mexico but is more a made up American thing, like the Chimichanga or Nachos.

So yeah, we've even appropriated your food and made it better, how about that? @DStyles :jawalrus:

americanized mexican food >>> turtle shells and crab brains or whatever mexicans eat there :smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Spain is in trouble :jawalrus:

The whole Spain going to playoffs thing is a bit overblown I feel.

None of the teams in playoff contention I feel would be tough for Spain to overcome.

Plus a European team in South America for a world cup is about as worthless as a Zimbabwean Dollar. (I know this is an worthless point nowadays as travel is easier than its ever been and 'away' matches really aren't as taxing as they once were, but it's still a decent point, even if its slightly irrelevant) thus making Spain not much of a force.

I sorta hope Argentina win though :ld:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think the main key todnight for us will be to avoid taking a goal too early. If we do, it's a wrap for Spain but if we can resist long enough then maybe a win is possible.

Our midfield look stong : that Matuidi / Pogba combo (if we do play in a 4/4/2) is solid even though they are both they kinda hold the same role but the midfield needs to be strong to counter the Xavi/Alonso/Busquets trio that may start...

I think for the sake of him, Benzo should start but as a right winger and let Giroud, as the true 9 that he is, take the burden to score.
Hope Valbuena will shine as a 10 because he's clearly beasting when he got the national jersey on his shoudlers :lawd:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aboutrika :hula::hsh:

get in, egypt :shake:

Great day for Egyptian football. Beat Nigeria in u-20 semis and now basically clinched their group.

This new playoff format will be fun and intense to watch. Home and away fixtures between all the group winners to decide who makes the World Cup.