Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
it hurts my heart how well balotelli is balling these days. Mancini needs to go for under utilizing and failing to motivate what will soon be one of the worlds best strikers.

how you feel about Yaya sticking up City for more money?? :jawalrus:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
it hurts my heart how well balotelli is balling these days. Mancini needs to go for under utilizing and failing to motivate what will soon be one of the worlds best strikers.

Should of played him at CF more :smugfavre: Looks a completely different player to the one shoved out to the flank

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
tumblr_mk1azaqA6F1r960rmo1_400.gif

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy that Mancini was considered to be the one manager who would know how to use him. I havent seen that many teams able to utilize 4 strikers , if i might not mistaken City uses 2 strikers which should be easier.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy that Mancini was considered to be the one manager who would know how to use him. I havent seen that many teams able to utilize 4 strikers , if i might not mistaken City uses 2 strikers which should be easier.

we shouldve just used tevez or aguero and balotelli. no need for dzeko. so basically as long as balotelli was there or suspended :heh: he shouldve been starting up top

:damn: :ufdup: mancini

every time i see he has scored it hurts inside. but im also happy for my breh and honestly there should be no hard feelings toward him from an city fan he did provide this

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

:to: thank you based balotelli :bow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Hey, anyone seeing Spring Breakers this weekend?

I figured, hey, I'm on Spring Break next week, finally a movie for me!:tu:

And there's a super realistic courtroom scene? Where the girls are dressed in bikinis in front of the judge?

This movie is almost going to be too good.

"Your honor, this is a suit that arises under U.S.C. § 1331 Federal Babe Jurisdiction. We have on our hands some hot babes." - lawyer in the movie in the trial.

And Gucci Mane as a rapper playing an actor playing a bad guy, and Miley Cyrus as Bugatti Bieber!

I'll drop a review afterwards.:tu:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hodgson on Rio:
'It might have been naive but I always believed people who are selected are going to want to be there and don’t need to be told in advance,’

:childplease: are people stupid enough to believe this relic??