Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Just found that CNN video while I was trying to find more background on the rift within the team.

Nah not blaming you just CNN. The story is the influx of Germans not biracial Germans.

The rift in the team was needed. For the last 20 years they (suburban cats) defended all kinds of backwards policies because it benefited them. The program stagnated and it was inefficient, how do you have a National team that doesn't represent the country adequately.

“I don’t know if they don’t care."

"but they don’t care as much as you should to play for the national team"

work on reading comprehension :shaq2:

and the most important fact is, USA has never ever been about the clique life, they've always been one big family fighting for each other to put it in idealistic (and true) terms

One big happy white family where everyone comes from SoCal and call people with different views Eurosnobs. One big family of dead end coaches and idiotic policies. The fact that no one was stabbed for smashing Eric Wynalda's wife upsets me. No fight.

If caring means 2006 or gifting Ghana a goal in ET then I don't want that. This is like England trots out the old "they lack passion" tripe when they lose. Fucc passion if you aren't good enough.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nah not blaming you just CNN. The story is the influx of Germans not biracial Germans.

The rift in the team was needed. For the last 20 years they (suburban cats) defended all kinds of backwards policies because it benefited them. The program stagnated and it was inefficient, how do you have a National team that doesn't represent the country adequately.

yeah cause what was needed to fix the program was a bunch of german/americans who are an anomaly and seem like they dont care

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:aicmon: you read the quotes in the article?

The Honduras game definitely put doubts in peoples minds.
Before that it was all good, but when qualifying starts and you got people wilting in the heat seeming like they're not pushing themselves you've got to wonder.
shyt reminds me of Landon Donovan's comments about Becks. I think Donovan re-signed with Galaxy just so he wouldn't look like an hypocrite for signing permanently with the Toffees.

I just dont understand why players are mad at the German born players being on the team. If they are better :manny:

why aren't they more mad at Donovan for taking an extended leave and "hanging out" in Cambodia??

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Only one thing to do to celebrate such a day....

Welcome to Upper 90, the latest state of the art nightclub opened by OFT Investment LLC, which may or may not be a front organization to launder the money of an international drug empire.

1109.jpg

Wednesday nights are usually the LBGT theme party "Studs Up", but tonight is Penfield Field's birthday jubilation. A collection of the worlds greatest DJ's are pushing play on laptops behind the turntables.

Let's get da ting started den bredrins

Pet Shop Boys - Can You Forgive Her? (MK Remix) - YouTube

Where the fukk is that club? :whoo:

I'll drop some tunes after class :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn, USA having it bad. Yall looking like Mexico pre 2009, shyt even after 2009 shyt was bad for Mexico.

Yall need Bob Bradley the same way Mexico still needs Lavolpe :to:

El Chepo is :ehh:

word, this reminds me EXACTLY of mexico with sven last time around, and i said this months and months ago

the thing is usa hasnt even gone 1-3 in qualifying yet

One big happy white family where everyone comes from SoCal and call people with different views Eurosnobs. One big family of dead end coaches and idiotic policies. The fact that no one was stabbed for smashing Eric Wynalda's wife upsets me. No fight.

If caring means 2006 or gifting Ghana a goal in ET then I don't want that. This is like England trots out the old "they lack passion" tripe when they lose. Fucc passion if you aren't good enough.
the second the team turns that way it'll mean the spirit of us soccer has been corrupted, im not trying to have all that

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yeah cause what was needed to fix the program was a bunch of german/americans who are an anomaly and seem like they dont care

Not so they're the answer but Chandler :ld:, Jones, Fabian Johnson have been welcome additions to the team. Why let all this talent go down the drain if they can contribute? Nah lets continue to play like a less retarded Stoke.

The rift talk is amazing because it highlights the lack of spine in the system. Instead of addressing their weakness, the run to the press and complain.

the second the team turns that way it'll mean the spirit of us soccer has been corrupted, im not trying to have all that

The team has been corrupted for a while. This type of corruption is just not the corruption they like.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is the dude who looked very good in the Brazil friendly? Very fast, helped set up a goal. Was it Fabian Johnson?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Germanys probably a better country to live in then America is.

They work less hours a week then the rest of Europe does and yet they have more money than everyone else and the best economy in Europe

Do they bust they guns though?:stopitslime:

I don't go anywhere my choppa can't ride shotgun.