Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
soc_a_gio99_cr_300.jpg

:wtf: a greek with a nazi salute but got a "Get rich or die tryin" tattoo.... isn't that self contradictory??

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i never said i liked them :birdman: they're alright but i cant take englishmen doing country seriously

As far as finding music, I'd check the left field 2013 thread from time to time.

Myself I check pitchfork everyday usually :yeshrug:

They cover a wide array of things and also a lot of my favorite artists.

With my favorite artists, a lot of them have FB pages and/or twitters. I follow record label pages, magazines, websites etc. etc.

For new rap I'll pop into The Booth here and there.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
BTW @penfield, I bought Eyelid Movies based on those two songs you posted from Phantogram the other day. It's pretty dope. Like 4 outta 5 mics dope.

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
question: how do yall find new music? i used to do my research, put time in, the last time i was really into current music was probably the new british indie rock wave aka arctic monkeys/franz/kooks/etc, but since then.. nothing.

went to the booth, barely know any of the artists much less the songs. i dont even know the indie scene like that anymore either. its a travesty :damn: i started listening to top 40 station this week (Z100) and its garbage. ktu is dance trash and 104.3 is older stuff.
my last 'discoveries' were icona pop, mumford and sons, black keys. how :flabbynsick: is that.

downloading the new maccabees, florence and the machine, i like that british pop/rock brehs.

As far as finding music, I'd check the left field 2013 thread from time to time.

Myself I check pitchfork everyday usually :yeshrug:

They cover a wide array of things and also a lot of my favorite artists.

With my favorite artists, a lot of them have FB pages and/or twitters. I follow record label pages, magazines, websites etc. etc.

For new rap I'll pop into The Booth here and there.

I've always found the database built at rateyourmusic.com to be very helpful.
And when I first started searching the web for music, I use to click on every related artist, influenced by, and influenced artist links on artist pages on allmusic.com :ehh:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
BTW @penfield, I bought Eyelid Movies based on those two songs you posted from Phantogram the other day. It's pretty dope. Like 4 outta 5 mics dope.

Lol that was me the posted those songs and I had thought Pen or Don had put me on, turned out not to be. Just found their 2011 album on torrent called Nightlife and its fire

[ame=http://youtu.be/b78Nqys0Hfc]Phantogram - "Don't Move" (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: