Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Modric really took the soul of United, I don't believe this :ohhh:

Oh and RVP has hit the almighty wall *waits for Gilver to try and tell me that he's in good form and he's scoring imaginary goals that don't show up on the score sheet*

concise

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from freezing at RBA

and during the opening pyro, it finally hit me that Red Bull is so much more than an energy drink; they've got racing teams and a space program as well, among their other ventures :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it was too cold today, almost wasnt worth it. but the match was very high quality and south ward surprised me with how lively it was

we were all missing proper football and it showed :D

so fukking typical this whole #RivalryDay is full of 0-0 games too :D (except MTL/TOR and they didn't show that one)

concise

Veteran
Daps
it was too cold today, almost wasnt worth it. but the match was very high quality and south ward surprised me with how lively it was

we were all missing proper football and it showed :D

so fukking typical this whole #RivalryDay is full of 0-0 games too :D (except MTL/TOR and they didn't show that one)

is RBA the last arena that does the "you suck, a$$hole" after goal kicks? Made me laugh each time. :heh:
I remember several teams have been trying to get rid of it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Obafemi and Rosales on the bench to start the match, Portland could have a chance

is RBA the last arena that does the "you suck, a$$hole" after goal kicks? Made me laugh each time. :heh:
I remember several teams have been trying to get rid of it.

:yes: there was a big thread about YSA debate on metrofanatic and ever since then its 100% here to stay. definitely one of the few things the whole stadium agrees on

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
question: how do yall find new music? i used to do my research, put time in, the last time i was really into current music was probably the new british indie rock wave aka arctic monkeys/franz/kooks/etc, but since then.. nothing.

went to the booth, barely know any of the artists much less the songs. i dont even know the indie scene like that anymore either. its a travesty :damn: i started listening to top 40 station this week (Z100) and its garbage. ktu is dance trash and 104.3 is older stuff.
my last 'discoveries' were icona pop, mumford and sons, black keys. how :flabbynsick: is that.

downloading the new maccabees, florence and the machine, i like that british pop/rock brehs.