Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's obviously lying. Cahiiers Du Foot is well known for running these type of satirical pieces. I'm just astounded that he thought he could get away with lifting it.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Some won't remember it was against the same team & coach who kept starters out of the Libertadores last year in the preliminary round, but I do.

Good thing for the league, but I'm sure I'm gonna have to read "Seattle invented beating Mexican teams" for the rest of the year on BS. :upsetfavre:

:umad: You're speaking truth, but I don't care. With the season just starting I'll take a win anyway we can get it. Lots of new faces on this team.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Montez

Superstar
Daps
this arrogant idiot gonna learn :bryan:

He better show those emails.

The football media in England have ZERO journalistic integrity. Its why i wish I lived there. :wow:

John Cross getting all his information from GeoffArsenal :troll:

This is why I love Fergie. No respect for them. :beli:

watch the four year plan on netflix (a doco when the new owners of QPR took over)

Man the fukkery of QPR a couple of years back :laugh:. The club was in shambles

And that was pre-Harry. :jawalrus:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Guardian is reporting that Mancini wants a clear out (Nasri,Barry,Tevez,Dzeko) and attributes his failure to defend the title to the club's failure to get his transfer targets. Even accounting for "net spend' this guy really needs over 140million pounds to defend his league title:heh: After the initial flurry of spending by Roman's Chelsea they ended up settling on a core of players.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
The Guardian is reporting that Mancini wants a clear out (Nasri,Barry,Tevez,Dzeko) and attributes his failure to defend the title to the club's failure to get his transfer targets. Even accounting for "net spend' this guy really needs over 140million pounds to defend his league title:heh: After the initial flurry of spending by Roman's Chelsea they ended up settling on a core of players.

and Nasri and Dzeko were his buys, he should rot with them.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's a bit funny how all the sugar daddy teams are decidedly vastly underwhelming throughout their entire squads.

I think I have a solution though, in firing Mancini.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so Wenger
throw%20the%20damn%20towel.gif

towel.jpg

Arsenal fans: "thats our manager :to:, hes doing it so we can reach top 4"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It will confuse me too...How do arsenal fans watch the game today? :merchant:

They are about to be outclassed in every way possible.
talk about a total beat down :jada:

When you sat through the Carling Cup Final, 4-4 vs. Newcastle, 4-4 vs. Spurs, 8-2, Bradford, 4-2 vs. Liverpool, 3-2 vs. Wigan, Barca I & II, 3-2 vs. Leeds, 2-0 vs United (49 Game streak snapped)

Everything is a cakewalk