Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as my life is crap, one thing i'm happy about is that essentially, I have no responsibilities. One of my close friends just had a kid, and essentially got married because of the pregnancy.

Now he tries to tell me how much of blessing it is to have a child, and i'm like congratulations dawg:skip:.

But in my head i'm thinking, yeah right, nikka. You sweating like shyt, can't relax, always on the grind. Can't just do what the fukk you wanna do. You can have that:youngsabo:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
As much as my life is crap, one thing i'm happy about is that essentially, I have no responsibilities. One of my close friends just had a kid, and essentially got married because of the pregnancy.

Now he tries to tell me how much of blessing it is to have a child, and i'm like congratulations dawg:skip:.

But in my head i'm thinking, yeah right, nikka. You sweating like shyt, can't relax, always on the grind. Can't just do what the fukk you wanna do. You can have that:youngsabo:

My best friend did the same. Now, they basically separated. He don't want to file divorce because the fees and paying her something with the child support.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:to: i thought i'd never get a chance to act ratchet at the kennedy center.
:to: thank you based nas
the ignorance on display :ohlawd:

also, EPLTalk and Ian Wright can both fukk off :jawalrus: if troy aikman and moose johnston can somewhat subdue their homerisms calling skins games, ian wright can calm the fukk down, most of the arsenal sonning by chelsea was done after he dipped

bet he's mad cause his midget didn't fit in like some of the current midgets
valentinepoint.gif

and he was 100% right in what he said too. No Chelsea hate about it, he was right. shyt, Wrighty been pro-Chelsea in a lot of his commentary over the last 5 years.
You ain't gonna have a chance to act racthet at that anyways, gonna be a bunch of bougie, neo-soul type Negroes, and and white liberal intellect types.
sheeeeeiiiit,

they gonna act the most ignorant. Except the white liberal intellect types.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they gonna act the most ignorant. Except the white liberal intellect types.

Nah, they only act ignant, when the White folk is not around. But as soon they see one white person in the distance, they switch it up, with the quickness.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
every day I see one of my friends with a kid, I just go :whew:

glad it is not me. No way I could fully support a baby.

Nah, they only act ignant, when the White folk is not around. But as soon they see one white person in the distance, they switch it up, with the quickness.

good point :ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids before your 30, minimum, is not a move.

Bout to be 31, and know foe sure, I don't want one, and i'm nowhere near ready, on every aspect.

My childhood got stunted, i'm trying to enjoy myself now. fukk a kid, i'm a good Uncle tho:smugdraper:.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long them damn girl scout cookies normally take to come, put in my order over a month a ago?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
U.S. Soccer ‏@ussoccer

Spoke with Clint. Back in training & hopes to play v Inter. All good for WCQs RT: ‏@mrhoffman02 When will we know if Dempsey is able to play

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5clwjX0e3pc]Big Narstie "I Caught My Dad With My Aunty" Uncle Pain [Part 16] - YouTube[/ame]

funniest series on youtube by country miles...quotables for days

"he upped the levvvvvs"

"he's a pagan"

":smoker: i'm buzzin'..................:dwillhuh: rahhh"

":mindblown: rahh dad is muay-tai beatin your auntie...:mindblown: rah your mums sister"

"you better fukking get your three meals a day...fukking government porridge and couple dead potatoes"

:bow: big narstie...grime OG