Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a movie, i'm lazy ass fukk, already drinking and I don't feel like leaving the house. Gonna watch Ross Kemp on Gangs all day.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think i'm gonna troll around on justin tv, ain't been there since they started shutting channels down that showed PL and CL matches

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I meant to say this

its next year, and orchestra is playing Illmatic in honor of the 20th anniversary

:to: i thought i'd never get a chance to act ratchet at the kennedy center.
:to: thank you based nas

also, EPLTalk and Ian Wright can both fukk off :jawalrus: if troy aikman and moose johnston can somewhat subdue their homerisms calling skins games, ian wright can calm the fukk down, most of the arsenal sonning by chelsea was done after he dipped

bet he's mad cause his midget didn't fit in like some of the current midgets

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think i'm gonna troll around on justin tv, ain't been there since they started shutting channels down that showed PL and CL matches

nothing worthwhile except people streaming themselves playing games breh, apparently thats a semi-popular thing now

i used to have fun just randomly getting on the youtube top videos back when it wasnt so commercialized, i found some random shyt that way. there was proper stuff from around the world that had you going :wtf:

same way for justin.tv , random sports, i found some madagascar tv station once, it was great.. and i remember random people just streaming their house, bar, store, etc. now not so much.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing worthwhile except people streaming themselves playing games breh, apparently thats a semi-popular thing now

i used to have fun just randomly getting on the youtube top videos back when it wasnt so commercialized, i found some random shyt that way like

Ajdar - Çikita Muz - YouTube

which is probably my favorite internet video ever of course. there was proper stuff from around the world that had you going :wtf:

same way for justin.tv , random sports, i found some madagascar tv station once, it was great.. and i remember random people just streaming their house, bar, store, etc. now not so much.

Just browsed through quickly, nothing, when I first started going on Justin(08 I think). It was mainly sports stuff, and chicks looking for attention(that wasn't too bad):ehh:.

And random channels showing series like the Sopranos, Wire etc.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: i thought i'd never get a chance to act ratchet at the kennedy center.
:to: thank you based nas

I've never been to the Kennedy, these past couple of years, is really the first time i've started paying attention to other art forms besides music.

You ain't gonna have a chance to act racthet at that anyways, gonna be a bunch of bougie, neo-soul type Negroes, and and white liberal intellect types.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Wrighty the Legend, was just calling it how he saw it, Chelsea fans and classlessness, goes hand in hand

so? it's not his job as gus' tour guide on fsc, plus he's always had it out for chelsea.

not to mention the crowd at emirates reeks of unfocused pussiness, doubt we'd hear him comment on them tho

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've never been to the Kennedy, these past couple of years, is really the first time i've started paying attention to other art forms besides music.

You ain't gonna have a chance to act racthet at that anyways, gonna be a bunch of bougie, neo-soul type Negroes, and and white liberal intellect types.

breh they can all get fukked, i'm rapping every word and not sitting down once

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so? it's not his job as gus' tour guide on fsc, plus he's always had it out for chelsea.

not to mention the crowd at emirates reeks of unfocused pussiness, doubt we'd hear him comment on them tho

No he don't, he told SWP to choose them over Arsenal when he was looking to move from City.

And he always goes at Arsenal, whenever he sees something he doesn't like, from the fans to the board.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
No he don't, he told SWP to choose them over Arsenal when he was looking to move from City.

And he always goes at Arsenal, whenever he sees something he doesn't like, from the fans to the board.

i did forget about him excoriating arsenal fans tbf. oh well. ever since SWP didn't pan out he's had it in for them. i get it, it's his kid, but it's lame to let that bleed it into his commentary.

the fans might deserve mention, but he kept goin on em. like breh, we get it. good game happenin here, nah?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i did forget about him excoriating arsenal fans tbf. oh well. ever since SWP didn't pan out he's had it in for them. i get it, it's his kid, but it's lame to let that bleed it into his commentary.

the fans might deserve mention, but he kept goin on em. like breh, we get it. good game happenin here, nah?

That's how he is, love him or hate.