Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
those bytches at EPL talk need to get over themselves.

"Its embarrassing." FOH :rudy:

Trying to besmirch the Dream Team.:pacspit:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
EPL Talk are a bunch of fakkits.

I will punch Christopher Harris in the face if I ever meet him, for being a c*nt. (unless he is involved in something for my benefit, you never know)

Not to mention it's the #1 poser website for "fans" in the US.

The end.

those bytches at EPL talk need to get over themselves.

"Its embarrassing." FOH :rudy:

Trying to besmirch the Dream Team.:pacspit:

EPL Talk is a yank site :kobefoh:

Fukk em.

Look that them oozing Black Excellence.

ian-wright-gus-johnson-png.png

KOTK

Pro
Daps
The sad thing is once you and your friends get older and more "professional" the ratchet behavior never changes. I know ratchet doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, architects, etc. I include myself in being ratchetery. (the funny thing about the word "ratchet" is that the definition is different from how we ignorant "professionals" use it)

It does not surprise me at all, but the disappointment the doorman probably had on his face makes me laugh. :pachaha:
The doorman story strongly reminded me of my mate in Thailand conning the doctor out of morphine "This feels like malpractice:sadbron:"
"no, no. I'm really sick.:to::old::stopitslime::birdman:"

:pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The doorman story strongly reminded me of my mate in Thailand conning the doctor out of morphine "This feels like malpractice:sadbron:"
"no, no. I'm really sick.:to::old::stopitslime::birdman:"

:pachaha:
saying that in my stereotypical Thailand accent :russ:

You ain't ratchet breh

nah, I can be. You only seen me in controlled environments. Im pretty ratchet when I want to be (or with some good liquor in me). :snoop:

I am good at keeping it at bay.

did you goto the Corocoran Exhibit on DC in the 80s. I saw it yesterday. :lawd:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That idiot on EPLTalk has posted a negative article about Gus Johnson every other day. The commenters are finally starting to turn on him. It's true that site has become the official website of American eurosnobs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That idiot on EPLTalk has posted a negative article about Gus Johnson every other day. The commenters are finally starting to turn on him. It's true that site has become the official website of American eurosnobs.

Eurosnob is too good for these people... they are Man United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool fans straight up.

I expect proper eurosnobbery from ex-pats and immigrants and I have no problem with it. Even the Mexicans with the Mex league. It's Chad the white 30 year old Liverpool fan from Brooklyn that goes to Nevada Smith's that I have the problem with.

Having a Brit voice just cause it's 'authentic' has got to be the worst opinions of the lot. I understand the Gus hate, but tell me you listen to Gus then you listen to a generic Brit voice and tell me Gus ain't better. Maybe for big occasions you want the established big names, but still.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I would've taken a tie.

That was some nonsense though. I never was a fan of the Cahill move, he didn't fit anywhere. And I love the guy but he's been out of his depth ever since he came.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eurosnob is too good for these people... they are Man United/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool fans straight up.

I expect proper eurosnobbery from ex-pats and immigrants and I have no problem with it. Even the Mexicans with the Mex league. It's Chad the white 30 year old Liverpool fan from Brooklyn that goes to Nevada Smith's that I have the problem with.

Having a Brit voice just cause it's 'authentic' has got to be the worst opinions of the lot. I understand the Gus hate, but tell me you listen to Gus then you listen to a generic Brit voice and tell me Gus ain't better. Maybe for big occasions you want the established big names, but still.

Reminds of this Brit breh who calls Toronto FC games up here on Canadian TV. Dude is clueless and awful, but gets by on the weight of his accent :heh:

Not a bad gig.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
The Red Bulls are shyte
The Red Bulls are shiiiiiiiiiiiite
Yes that team in red and white
The Red Bulls are shyte
:ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm so used to this shyt that I'm not even on forums reading the miserable posts, I mean what's the point :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield, you still in Boulder?

Tyler the Creator is having a free show there tomorrow. He announced it on twitter.

Nah breh. Don't think I would go to that anyway. Free show with them is just calling for trouble.

hope you dont think i'm a stalker, @penfield :hsh:

i just like to read every corner of the forum every few weeks :obama:

All good breh, for all to read :myman:

The sad thing is once you and your friends get older and more "professional" the ratchet behavior never changes. I know ratchet doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, architects, etc. I include myself in being ratchetery. (the funny thing about the word "ratchet" is that the definition is different from how we ignorant "professionals" use it)

It does not surprise me at all, but the disappointment the doorman probably had on his face makes me laugh. :pachaha:

Yeah I can see that. People just get better at hiding it with experience I reckon.

Just got back from ATL though. A lot of fun, I thought it was gonna be way more professional but it wasn't, just bad decisions for everyone involved, people throwing any sort of decency and integrity out the window.

My favorite was these dudes I met a few doors down from my hotel, some 3Ls. I dunno if they had jobs but I highly suspect they spent loan money on getting bottle service at the club.

Last edited by a moderator: