Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Watching a game from Colorado, then from Chivas, disgusting

I can understand COL cause it's a reschedule from yesterday.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
When I see two random black people, a father and his daughter, sitting in the front row alone at a Chivas USA game I start to wonder about their backstory. How did they get there? Free tickets? Chivas fans? Same for the gringo family squinting into the sun while some South American rolls around on the floor five feet away exaggerating his injury in front of an indifferent crowd :heh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I see two random black people, a father and his daughter, sitting in the front row alone at a Chivas USA game I start to wonder about their backstory. How did they get there? Free tickets? Chivas fans? Same for the gringo family squinting into the sun while some South American rolls around on the floor five feet away exaggerating his injury in front of an indifferent crowd :heh:

Might be Africans, or something else

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Redcafe on Kagawa:

Surprised this hasn't been bumped yet. He was dreadful. I think there's potential for a good player there but I'm not sure he was a player we needed or have any idea where to play. He isn't a winger and we have better options in the middle. I don't think we would've signed him if it didn't help us commercially.

He was shockingly poor, we should never play him in the big games (and away), for me he is too weak, too slow and doesn't contribute to the team.

And that is not based on today's performance but whenever i have seen him play.

He was shyt and was a needless signing.

Thing with Kagawa is, he's very rarely poor but just seems to do nothing and is barely involved at times.

:dead:

hahahaha at the last one "he's not shyt :whoa: he just doesn't do anything"

tumblr_mjgj6uxgJ71qd8lk4o1_500.gif

:ahh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically all black people ,outside of Americans, are from countries where football is the top sport.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Basically all black people ,outside of Americans, are from countries where football is the top sport.

They looked American to me :whoo:

Why not the Galaxy? Were they in LA for the weekend and wanted to see some live football cause they were missing their beloved Supersport United? :leostare:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've been trolling on spurs boards all season. got two bans from two different ones, and i'm the forum WUM on another. every post of mine gets like 10 neg reps and 5 quotes, i'm like :cool: and thing is, i'm still in the green cause i make some very good points sometimes :mjpls:

my 'replace lloris with freidel' post today was a beauty

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've been trolling on spurs boards all season. got two bans from two different ones, and i'm the forum WUM on another. every post of mine gets like 10 neg reps and 5 quotes, i'm like :cool: and thing is, i'm still in the green cause i make some very good points sometimes :mjpls:

my 'replace lloris with freidel' post today was a beauty

this is like the darkest timeline version of our old dream of you becoming gradually accepted and championed by internet stoke city fans