Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

OI STEWIE LAD @Stewart Downing

get some lad tips for the #banterzone

(I'm sure this video has been around the net 10 times by now but still :dead: it's all I ever wanted, when I see grainy youtube videos of authentic drunken slurring lads chanting at the footy away @ Northampton)

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
You realise the 'orns are as soft as they come? Watford Youth are lambs to the slaughter.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these local weather guys :pacspit:

i live right behind the train tracks (#thuglife) and i can see amtrak and metro trains going back and forth all day

Your got off lightly in Silver Spring, DC and Southern PG, shyt was crazy this morning in my parts. I got so pissed, my area, shyt was coming down, trains gets out the tunnel towards Silver Spring, and to my amazement, nothing.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Not changing my avi until that Turkish fock dies
mysmilie_2977.gif

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
SAF lookin to sell Rooney? :damn:

Take European press and transfer rumors with a grain of salt. I've learned they rarely get anything right and you'll drive yourself literally crazy

If Ronaldo took a vacay to visit Obama, they'd run stories that he's about to be transferred to DC United. True story :aicmon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
A quick survey of my threads tells me that of the nine threads I've made that people cared enough to rank, eight received a one-star rating, and the other was the MLS playoffs thing I made in spite.