Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah Latina joints fall off either by 30 or their first child. Sell with the quickness thereafter. Unless they have African in their blood. And that also means if you are the father of said child.

Breh, you may not even need legs by the time these women see 30. :smugfavre:

Its basically, "dont beat me" by that point.

Isn't that just mostly Mexican women though? Unless I've been misleld because that changes everything :whoo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Isn't that just mostly Mexican women though? Unless I've been miseld because that changes everything :whoo:

You've been misled.

I dont know how it is for the Spaniards, but the joints here in Americana. :whoa:

There arent many Sofia Vergaras out there. :whoo:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i don't think it's fair to say latina women don't age well. if you get married young and have 4 kids before 30, you're gonna fall off. and many of the older ones here escaped from awful situations that will do your body in regardless of genes. we have a skewed sample in the US.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yeah Latina joints fall off either by 30 or their first child. Sell with the quickness thereafter. Unless they have African in their blood. And that also means if you are the father of said child.

Breh, you may not even need legs by the time these women see 30. :smugfavre:

Its basically, "dont beat me" by that point.

:ooh::deadmanny::deadmanny: :salute: **

Some of your finest work.

** Reeva died like 3 weeks ago man. :aicmon:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Holtamania ‏@Holtamania
This is brilliant. Nigel Martyn, @nmartyn25, has only ever favourited 1 tweet. But is a corker. Go look at it.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Really think I have to marry a black vegan as per that thread in tlr about the 70 year old dime.

Her secret?

Juicin' :smugfavre:

Her husband should be ashamed of himself.

i don't think it's fair to say latina women don't age well. if you get married young and have 4 kids before 30, you're gonna fall off. and many of the older ones here escaped from awful situations that will do your body in regardless of genes. we have a skewed sample in the US.

That's a good point. Latin women do get wifed early.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Last edited by a moderator: