Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They gave Dortmund some problems, they just aint clinical. They had 2 very good chances at the start of the 2nd half yesterday

Was expecting so much more from them doe. I've been hyping them up to anybody who'd listen ffs :damn:

Guess losing Willian, arguably their best player, was too much to overcome tbf.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That thread just tells you who didn't read Roald Dahl the gawd's books growing up.

Genuinely feel sorry for them for missing out on so much piff :wow:

it's always the parents' fault. always.

i remember being on the edge of my seat as a 5 year old listening to my mom read BFG to me. the part where they're hiding from the other giants was tense as fuuuuuck for a young horse. i had to be like :whoa: let me catch my bearings before you turn the page ma

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Oh and fack Shakhtar for wasting everybody's time :pacspit:

no Willian
Willian
:manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's always the parents' fault. always.

i remember being on the edge of my seat as a 5 year old listening to my mom read BFG to me. the part where they're hiding from the other giants was tense as fuuuuuck for a young horse. i had to be like :whoa: let me catch my bearings before you turn the page ma

:dead:

And that idiot who said why not just watch a film well I remember watching Matilda thinking 'this is nothing like I imagined :scusthov: '

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Steven McCauley ‏@mccauleeey
I pray that my future husband ages as well as John Stamos.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
CHEERLEΔDING LOVE ‏@CheerleadingL
I want to marry one of the Smoed boys...i dont even care which one..just one of them will be my future husband #obsessed #lovethem

KOTK

Pro
Daps
BitterGirlRants ‏@BitterGirlRants
When I see amazing proposals on the Internet, I'm just like....my future husband has a lot to live up to.

LATINA PROBLEMS. ‏@LatinaProbs
If my future husband doesn't like rice and beans, idk what ima tell him. #Latinaproblems

One Direction Fans ‏@AllAbout1DNews
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan. RT if I just mentioned your future husband.

She's Country ‏@ShesCountry
I hope my future husband is really affectionate. I love hugs and kisses and doing sweet little things.

BrownHairDontCare ‏@brownhrdontcare
future husband you betta have tattoos

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
When talking Roald Dahl no one ever mentions The Twits

Criminally underrated :wow:

I never got George's Marvellous Medicine. At this point in life gonna assume he was cooking meth :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
BitterGirlRants ‏@BitterGirlRants
When I see amazing proposals on the Internet, I'm just like....my future husband has a lot to live up to.

LATINA PROBLEMS. ‏@LatinaProbs
If my future husband doesn't like rice and beans, idk what ima tell him. #Latinaproblems

One Direction Fans ‏@AllAbout1DNews
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan. RT if I just mentioned your future husband.

She's Country ‏@ShesCountry
I hope my future husband is really affectionate. I love hugs and kisses and doing sweet little things.

BrownHairDontCare ‏@brownhrdontcare
future husband you betta have tattoos

Any Bonnies lookin for future Clydes

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
feel for Celtic...they lack a number 10 badly.

being in the UK over these months and watching the CL games with Celtic supporting family i had never met until months ago has been a pleasure.

hopefully Milan can go through now.