Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mong.

Cleverley was very good, and generally always is when he plays.

lol, no it's not.

And in fact, having box to box players has hurt us in europe in the past, so i don't even know what this shiiiite is about.

And the nice neat passing midfielders have worked a treat the past 2 years in Europe.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
all these local weather guys :pacspit:

i live right behind the train tracks (#thuglife) and i can see amtrak and metro trains going back and forth all day
this shyt has happened with great frequency too. Just awful, all of them.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I read a tweet this morning saying that Bendtner's jersey has not sold a single shirt in the official Juve store. :lolbron:

BEsGENdCQAIao2o.png:large

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh: at those saying reading is boring. Pick up a funny book and laugh your t*ts off then.

Read this book last year and I was :dead: just off the first page (i've added some smilies that go perfectly :krs: )

I’ve often found myself lying awake at night wondering if the girl of my dreams was out there somewhere waiting for me to find her. I’ve thought about her a lot. I’d wonder what she was doing at that moment; if she was laying in bed thinking about me, or if she was rowing with her husband, dreaming of the day when something better would come along. Sometimes I’d think of her making love, enjoying herself, abandoning all her inhibitions, becoming intoxicated with lust. :noah:

Suddenly she’s in the arms of her lover. She’s making love to him while I’m here all alone, yet I’m the one that could really love her and she doesn’t even realise it. Why doesn’t she know? Why is she staying with that arsehole when I’m out here? :damn:

I have to stop myself there. It’s hard not to get jealous and work myself up into a temper. Yes, I know, she might just be a figment of my imagination, but I still love her. I know it sounds silly, but I’ve lived my whole life with her a dozen of times over. I’ve met her, wed her, settled down, had children, grown old and died with her all in the space of a sleepless night. It’s a sad state of affairs to be in love with a phantom. You end up doing all manner of strange things to her in an effort to prove to her how much you love her. I’ve given mine leukaemia and brain tumours and all sorts before just so I could bowl her over by shaving my head as a mark of solidarity while she went through the chemotherapy. She loved me for that! And it’s not just illness I’ve inflicted on her. I’ve taken her through wars and back to show her just how much she means to me. I’ve had her stabbed, shot, beaten up, crippled, horribly burnt and even gang-raped before now, all in the name of love. :skip:

Funny thing is I read a tweet the other day where some girl said something along the lines of "wonder what my future husband is doing right now?". I was this > < close to making a twitter account just to tell her he's most probably having a wank.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:heh: at those saying reading is boring. Pick up a funny book and laugh your t*ts off then.

Read this book last year and I was :dead: just off the first page (i've added some smilies that go perfectly :krs: )

Funny thing is I read a tweet the other day where some girl said something along the lines of "wonder what my future husband is doing right now?". I was this > < close to making a twitter account just to tell her he's most probably having a wank.

:pachaha: at her getting shot and being a cancer patient