Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Capitalism's for twats.

:whoa: my check depends on people buying shyt they really don't need. :blessed:

Western snobbery.

It's so :demonic:. I'm starting to wonder about all these freedoms when I hear the likes of Warren Barton, Wilbon, Sean Hannity, and Piers Morgan or we elect Bloomberg.

Seriously tho all we do is complain in the west about certain freedoms and bemoan things not being the old way.

him gave many oil for this peoples on new york, yes

:deadrose:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
All I know about Chavez him through Citgo gave free gas/oil to the poor people in the city, more than the US government ever did.

All I know this is you through keyboard maybe time gooder next time and not get mocked.

The sentence is correct. Could've added a comma after Chavez but I stand by my grammer. :obama:

Research your pronouns.

Ran it through the diagramming machine:

Wuj3jhO.png

:stopitslime:

:deadmanny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
A solid chunk of this thread are life long Gala supporters and have founded sects of the official fanclub in their home towns all throughout europe.
And the non-Euros went to their closest urban Turkish Cultural Centers and joined up there.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So you guys didn't jump on the wagon because of these two:

257005hp2.jpg

:mjpls:

I wish EA didn't remove the turkish league. It would have been a blast running a career with them :sadcam:
:wtf: why would we do that for some johnny come lately's
goddamn breh, you know its an unfair stereotype that mexicans arent the smartest, stop mexic00nin, viva zapata
yes. oil did be getting to homes nyc peoples poor. :mjpls:

homes warms in wintertimes make good for familys fun sessions

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:wtf: why would we do that for some johnny come lately's
goddamn breh, you know its an unfair stereotype that mexicans arent the smartest, stop mexic00nin, viva zapata

Didn't mean to insult your loyalty to a turkish club :whoa:

Speaking of proper punctuation, I might be a mexic00n but I'm pretty sure you put one of these little amazing things in between then "n" and the "t" in aren't.

:steviej:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Didn't mean to insult your loyalty to a turkish club :whoa:

Speaking of proper punctuation, I might be a mexic00n but I'm pretty sure you put one of these little amazing things in between then "n" and the "t" in aren't.

:steviej:
:dwillhuh: who the fukk was talking about punctuation