Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don't want to delve into politics but the death of Chavez has me thinking. Tons of people are congratulating Venezuela and welcoming them to freedom ( :childplease: ) but all we do in "free" countries is complain about our system(s). What's the point?

Western snobbery.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
All I know about Chavez him through Citgo gave free gas/oil to the poor people in the city, more than the US government ever did.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
All I know about Chavez him through Citgo gave free gas/oil to the poor people in the city, more than the US government ever did.
All I know this is you through keyboard maybe time gooder next time and not get mocked.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The sentence is correct. Could've added a comma after Chavez but I stand by my grammer. :obama:

Ran it through the diagramming machine:

Wuj3jhO.png

:stopitslime:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
what guarantees their "freedom" anyway? people think a man who changed the constitution to effectively make himself president for life and exhumed the bones of simon bolivar to conjure up liberating spirits didn't set up a contingency plan? :heh:

There is that too. Only explanation is Maduro will be crushed under the weight of Chavez absence opening a path for someone else.

And just sprinkling "freedom" and adding water opens its own can of worms.

Expect fireworks either way.

BBC's Storyville Coup documentary is :lawd:

Will check it out.