Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I heard one of the clubs you have to give $5 and higher, no dollar bill, to strippers? :dwillhuh: A lesbian told me this, therefore its true. :leon:

:leon:

Well it's certainly not the first time I've heard of entitled strippers. The GALL to turn down money received:snoop:

The chutzpah is fukking staggering if true.

I'll give you a Sacajawea coin hoe and you'll like it :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
So apparently Magic City isn't a thing anymore? :(

They have a risible 3.5/5 on Yelp ffs. I'm a student but not a peasant :heh:

Jermaine Dupri lied :bryan: or maybe he didn't. I was just watching the Welcome to Atlanta vid. So timely.

Perhaps this Strokers Club then. Sounds alright :yeshrug:

edit:

Actually watching that video these fukkers didn't go anywhere. They don't even have the Georgia Aquarium in the video ffs.

edit 2:

If I see a fukking So So Def billboard I'm out.
the georgia aquarium is :ohhh: sharks swimming at your face and shyt.

right across the park from the world of coke too :lawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
the georgia aquarium is :ohhh: sharks swimming at your face and shyt.

right across the park from the world of coke too :lawd:

Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke and CNN all on the list.

Probably gonna add the places on Man v. Food too but I'm not trying to get :flabbynsick: in the span of a couple of days which was a burger place and Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke and CNN all on the list.

Probably gonna add the places on Man v. Food too but I'm not trying to get :flabbynsick: in the span of a couple of days which was a burger place and Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles :ehh:

fukk CNN tbh. rather firebomb it than visit it :yeshrug:

we used to have a gladys knight's right next to the redskins' stadium :ahh: hurt my heart when they closed it down, it was only here and the one in ATL

be prepared to wait in line, but that's standard for all famous chx/waffles joints

hit up Little 5 Points to pick up hipster sluts

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Physics :sadbron:

why did I do this to myself. I didn't even pass this shyt in HS, it's just foolish pride that made me try it now

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukk CNN tbh. rather firebomb it than visit it :yeshrug:

we used to have a gladys knight's right next to the redskins' stadium :ahh: hurt my heart when they closed it down, it was only here and the one in ATL

be prepared to wait in line, but that's standard for all famous chx/waffles joints

hit up Little 5 Points to pick up hipster sluts

Going with a group so ppl are dying to see CNN

Of course when I mention the GA Aquarium it was shot down. Imagine having to explain the appeal of going to one of the biggest aquariums in the world :what::why:

Good tip on the Little 5 Points. And that burger place is there too, 2 birds and a stone :shaq:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Going with a group so ppl are dying to see CNN

Of course when I mention the GA Aquarium it was shot down. Imagine having to explain the appeal of going to one of the biggest aquariums in the world :what::why:

Good tip on the Little 5 Points. And that burger place is there too, 2 birds and a stone :shaq:

cnn over the aquarium :why: what are friends good for

yeah VORTEX BURGER. long ass wait for that one too, get there early, put your name down and walk around the neighborhood for a lil.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Oh and Roy Keane said it was a red so it was a red. Guy is club legend so he has no agenda :youngsabo:
If he carries on like this I might stop reacting badly when muppets say he was better than vieira :blessed:

Why must they turn on friends? Roy Keane: Ref was right - RedCafe.net

Don't care what anyone says, CL ain't the same without English clubs, as much as they hate English clubs, other than Madrid, Milan and Barca, no one else brings in the numbers like the big English clubs.
I thought you said this is footballs dark ages brah? Well nothing should remind you of better times more than english clubs getting dikked about in europe. Its tradition.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I guess this is as good time as ever to make this post brehs.

This weekend I will be taking a trip to the south. ATL. Peaches. The City of Trees. Black Mecca (:yeshrug:) :merchant:

Now, given my posting history it is no secret that the south has proven to be my bête noire.

A foul place, less a general region of a nation and more a humid amorphous shyt stain monster summoned from some haunted lagoon in the bowels of hell by a squealing daemon.
H
Something like that. Definitely.

I sorta forgot where I was going with this. Oh well. The south! Old dixie and all that shyt!

Taking this show on the road :old::wow:

San Fran last year, ATL this year, just come out already.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he carries on like this I might stop reacting badly when muppets say he was better than vieira :blessed:

Why must they turn on friends? Roy Keane: Ref was right - RedCafe.net

I thought you said this is footballs dark ages brah? Well nothing should remind you of better times more than english clubs getting dikked about in europe. Its tradition.

I'm gonna let redcafe comments build up for another day before I eat :blessed:

40 tabs open and all sorts :jerk2:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm gonna let redcafe comments build up for another day before I eat :blessed:

40 tabs open and all sorts :jerk2:

Need someone to post a Wafa facts smiley about the injustices that other teams have had at OT/ vs United.

And need someone to say dont worry lads, things will be back to normal with the refs back on your side this weekend/rest of the season.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
So what's the better station to listen to for fukkery, 5Live or Talksport?
5live if you enjoy hearing a public broadcaster disgrace itself.

a good one I picked up off iplayer (these are presenters btw, not random plebs): "if anything, it was a foul on arbeloa" :russ:

but wait, nothing can top "as soon as welbeck starts to add goals to his game he'll be some player"

the_defeat_of_wonder_woman__still_unconscious__by_620brown-d4x9002.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
San Fran last year, ATL this year, just come out already.

:whoa::whoa:

SF is one of the GOAT US cities if not the GOAT.

Yes they have one area that is probably the gayest section of earth but other than that the city is amazing :ahh:

But yes, I reckon I'm going into the gayest black section of Earth. :shaq2: